Kingly

New Xbox Live Activity [Halo 4 in 13th place]

I'm just glad Reach is back on the list. I really wish MLG could support it after Columbus 2012.

That is what sucks about console shooters, alot of times they are rushed and come out unbalanced and unfit for competitive play and by the time they are "fixed" and good competitive shooters(when most of the casual fan-base has left to new games) the new one comes out and its worse than the last one and has worse maps and then the cycle begins all over again. We know this cycle all too well with Halo, especially with M$ switching to 2-year cycles I expect that cycle to continue. I will admit, Reach was one of my least favorite Halo's outside of ZBNS play-lists, but it provided some very competitive and quality classic Halo towards the end of its time on the circuit. 

That is what sucks about console shooters, alot of times they are rushed and come out unbalanced and unfit for competitive play and by the time they are "fixed" and good competitive shooters(when most of the casual fan-base has left to new games) the new one comes out and its worse than the last one and has worse maps and then the cycle begins all over again. We know this cycle all too well with Halo, especially with M$ switching to 2-year cycles I expect that cycle to continue. I will admit, Reach was one of my least favorite Halo's outside of ZBNS play-lists, but it provided some very competitive and quality classic Halo towards the end of its time on the circuit.

Reach was so bad at lauch that I gave it to a friend and never looked at any news regarding it. I completely missed the zbns settings because of how bad vanilla was.

Your post sums up the story of brink nicely.

Reach was so bad at lauch that I gave it to a friend and never looked at any news regarding it. I completely missed the zbns settings because of how bad vanilla was.

Your post sums up the story of brink nicely.

I didn't play Reach very much at all in comparison to H2+H3 as well, so many people were turned off by how bad Reach was at launch and the game never could fully recover from that. H4 is a similar situation but it didn't recover as well as Reach did and the maps are still trash for competitive play.

GTA is #1?  I have not played that game in months.

The game is really fun. The stuff you come up with in that game can end up being more fun than what Rockstar set up at times.

Why don't you let people support the game they most like playing?

Do you see me stopping anyone from playing the game they like? 

called this a month ago.

Only reason halo 3 beat halo 4 was cause people logged in to download it and play campaign and that counted towards the Unique Users. It was not necessary true that people downloaded Halo 3 and played multiplayer online and continued to play. Most probably downloaded, played it once or twice and moved on.

Regardless i am interested in seeing where Ghosts goes from here. I have stopped playing it and the population counter seems to be dropping as well.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You guys do know that if when Halo 4 falls off the charts (along with Reach a few weeks before), it will be the first week since 2004 that a Halo title isn't in the top 20.

Christ.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You guys do know that if when Halo 4 falls off the charts (along with Reach a few weeks before), it will be the first week since 2004 that a Halo title isn't in the top 20.

Christ.

That's even sadder. I dont have any idea why people want H4 out of the chart.

only play with friends in customs/custom games...I have more games in custom within 5 months, compared to a year of MM.

That's VERY VERY bad for Halo 5.

Your 997 rep bugs me... so close to 1000, here's some rep

We should really be supporting Reach but this community gets so caught up in nostalgia that it disgusts me at time.....so much for that Halo 3 hype train.

I would play reach if I could ever get a competitive game in matchmaking. Nobody calls out, I never get a competitive match, and there's always at least one quitter every time I try going back to reach V7 playlist.

Nothing nostalgic about H3 for me, I am just playing the game I can enjoy more. I would play Halo 2 if xbc was possible with my current setup.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I dont have any idea why people want H4 out of the chart.

The game doesn't deserve to be in the top 20. I don't want people looking at H4 in the top 20 and thinking it's a fun, balanced and complete game, because it's not. 

People who buy it will be disappointed for the most part. 

ZBNS is a better game than Halo 3 online. The only thing holding it back is ranks.

And maps. Reach maps kinda blow in comparison to H3's. H3's aren't amazing either but a lot better than Countdown and Zealot (excluding Forge maps from both titles). 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Because people like myself actually loathe the game entirely. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

You all sound like grumpy old men. Why so much negativity. I'm just going to be sitting here enjoying my Halo 4 why yall continue talking shit about Halo 4 for another year until Halo 5 comes out, then continue talking some more shit. lol

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

You all sound like grumpy old men. Why so much negativity. I'm just going to be sitting here enjoying my Halo 4 why yall continue talking shit about Halo 4 for another year until Halo 5 comes out, then continue talking some more shit. lol

Welcome to the Halo community, complaining is what we do best.

Also have fun playing Halo 4 for another year. I'm sure getting games in 6 months time will be easy as pie.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Meh, if i have to play a dead game i prefer playing one i enjoy, and i don't enjoy H4 all that much in its current state. Anniversary playlist and MLG v7 on the other hand, are a much more valid alternative; hell, even Reach TU dosen't seem that bad compared to H4.

Man, playing split screen H:CE makes me sad that i've started playing Halo multiplayer only in 2009, so simple on the surface and yet so great, H4 multy really seems a joke in comparison.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Because it dropping out of the top 20 for the first time since what? 2004? Would send a bigger message than any website post or youtube video ever would.

• Upvote (+1) 2