Sign in to follow this  
Fu Geri

Smite Thread

Just curious if any of you out there in the community have gotten into Smite? Being a FPS player League of Legends didn't really appeal to me. But I found Smite to be amazing! Its exactly like league but you have more control/interaction with your character/other gods. It has a great competitive side and dev support as well. Its still in beta but they just released info on when the full game is released and as well as a 100k tournament. 

This game is pretty new and pretty damn fun! I highly suggest trying it out.

http://www.hirezstudios.com/smitegame/home

You can HMU on Smite at FuGeri

:D

• Upvote (+1) 2

This game is a lot of fun. Wish I had more hours to put into it. I've had a blast the few times I've played it by myself and with friends. 

The greatest part of this game is where they place the camera for your character. I'm a lot bigger fan of it than I am of LOL. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm only gonna start playing smite probably when it comes to Xbox. I have it downloaded on PC but can't seem to ever want to play it. I might try it in a day or two though.

Seeing Brad on the stream is pretty funny. It's almost like a bunch of the Halo guys moved over to smite.

I played Dota 2 for a whole year and just started playing smite and I like it a lot. Since I suck I can't really say if its better than Dota 2 yet.

Seeing Brad on the stream is pretty funny. It's almost like a bunch of the Halo guys moved over to smite.

lol I thought that was him but I totally thought it was just a guy that looked like him

So I downloaded the Alpha of this game and have been really enjoying this in between sessions of League and otehr games I play. Really like Scylla and Hercules. 

Looking for people to play Alpha on Xbox with, I'm experienced and have all the gods mastered with a few legendarys as well as a diamond.

GT : The Keen Dogg

Looking for people to play Alpha on Xbox with, I'm experienced and have all the gods mastered with a few legendarys as well as a diamond.

GT : The Keen Dogg

Hey man, I play all the time. I'll add you my gt is xihustler

Thread needs a bump now that Smite has moved to open beta and anyone can download it from the dashboard. I got a group of guys who regular play most week nights. We like to switch up roles a lot, so there's room for anyone who'd like to play.

GT: Walker SOTO

This game is a lot of fun. Wish I had more hours to put into it. I've had a blast the few times I've played it by myself and with friends.

The greatest part of this game is where they place the camera for your character. I'm a lot bigger fan of it than I am of LOL.

I too always felt like MOBA games were better suited for third person.

Been playing this game a lot lately, mostly as Fenrir and Zeus. Gamer tag is Proximiteh if you guys wanna play

Been playing for like 5 hours. Having a blast i suck ass though. Just been going in practice mode trying to figure out who I like.