Destroyaaa

Super Smash Bros Thread

So yeah Corrin is pretty good and I think Bayonetta is annoying as hell.

Bayo has good strings and frame traps. Really hard time killing without witch time though. Corrin is better than I expected. All around good. Just has a hard time with rushdown characters

Been a follower of smash since that documentary came out! Wondering if I should go cop a Wii u and smash 4. Is the Wii U online fine?

Been a follower of smash since that documentary came out! Wondering if I should go cop a Wii u and smash 4. Is the Wii U online fine?

Smash online stinks if you don't use an ethernet adapter if you try playing with 4 or more players. At least for me and I have decent internet.

This game online make me go nuts... Laggy ass games and people taunting while i fall off the map at 5fps..

Amazingly fun game though! Definitely makes me to throw my xbox in the trash.  

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

YES! Do it. 

The online is fine for me 95% of the time.

Edit: Nice to see you bought it. Add my NNID if you want. AvengerV

Yea, Smash 4 made me quit Xbox lol.

This game online make me go nuts... Laggy ass games and people taunting while i fall off the map at 5fps..

Amazingly fun game though! Definitely makes me to throw my xbox in the trash.  

make sure u have an ethernet adapter

• Upvote (+1) 1

YES! Do it. 

The online is fine for me 95% of the time.

Edit: Nice to see you bought it. Add my NNID if you want. AvengerV

Yea, Smash 4 made me quit Xbox lol.

Ya there was just some bad connection games haha and ya this game is soooo much fun! I have heard Melee is so much faster though and from my perspective since i can hardly control fox without me flying off the map thats insane. ill definitely add you! trying to put in the work for this game!

@

Didn't even know there wasn't a port on the console lol 

Think I've come to the conclusion that I can't play spacies/falcon in melee mainly because my fingers just don't feel fast enough. Coming from halo with pretty low amount of inputs per minute, I'm basically forced to stay a marth/sheik boy.

Think I've come to the conclusion that I can't play spacies/falcon in melee mainly because my fingers just don't feel fast enough. Coming from halo with pretty low amount of inputs per minute, I'm basically forced to stay a marth/sheik boy.

I can do it but I just have to hit that next gear. Plus I think Falco requires less inputs than Fox and Falcon. 

I can do it but I just have to hit that next gear. Plus I think Falco requires less inputs than Fox and Falcon.

Falcon requires way too many inputs for how bad he is

i guess its mainly about getting your muscle-memory up, hours of hours of training the same move and you should quickly get better in doing certain button presses very fast

Lol

Well I said up A can you can up C as well

But aight up smash from now on

Ayyyyy now we on the jargon.

Sorry being a douche lol but its the same as if someone calls bxr something other than the jargon the community has prescribed to it 

Ayyyyy now we on the jargon.

Sorry being a douche lol but its the same as if someone calls bxr something other than the jargon the community has prescribed to it

I gotch'u. I play sf and each button has 3 different names

Lol

Well I said up A can you can up C as well

But aight up smash from now on

the thing is up A could be up air or up smash or up tilt. However with fox, all 3 of those are > so I guess ur not wrong...

you just got to practice for so so so so so many hours. no1 is a technical spacie/falcon day 1 or day 60

lol westballz going samus against leffen in losers finals vs leffen. Totally worth it. He knew he had no chance vs armada so he'd troll a bit

• Upvote (+1) 1

lol westballz going samus against leffen in losers finals vs leffen. Totally worth it. He knew he had no chance vs armada so he'd troll a bit

I think he was going for the maximum disrespect on leffen. it had nothing to do with armada. 

• Upvote (+1) 2