Destroyaaa

Super Smash Bros Thread

Very exciting 64 matches tbh. Maybe Isai made a breakthrough going fox and pika in bracket where he realizes it's alright to go all out, everyone wants you to, even the guy you're playing, and that he needs his best characters to win

Armada is the best to ever do it

Good to see the kid back though.

I don't even think it's a question anymore. That was the best Mango has ever played and Armada pulled it out

• Upvote (+1) 3

I don't even think it's a question anymore. That was the best Mango has ever played and Armada pulled it out

i don't think it's the best mango ever played lol. He was on point with his movement but he made the dumbest decisions. He lost basically lost to hbox. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

i don't think it's the best mango ever played lol. He was on point with his movement but he made the dumbest decisions. He lost basically lost to hbox. 

His movement and pressure were on point. He was shield dropping + edge cancelling more this tournament than all of his other tournaments combined. Only problem was he was missing reads. Was close to, if not on par, with MLG 2014 which was his best performance ever. Hbox is playing better than ever. I don't think we will see any more blow outs between Mango and Hbox. They are on the same level now

That venue was insane... I couldn't believe the kind of viewership this tourney had to.

You can thank Nintendo for the venue even if they don't want you to

Very exciting 64 matches tbh. Maybe Isai made a breakthrough going fox and pika in bracket where he realizes it's alright to go all out, everyone wants you to, even the guy you're playing, and that he needs his best characters to win

I'm disappointed we didn't see the Kong.

Melee, Smash Wii U, SFV, and Pokken are all going to be at Evo. That's almost the perfect lineup for me

No 64?!?

Come on Evo. 

You can tell Nintendo threw a little money their way. Pokken is going to be a pain to run, so I can imagine Nintendo is providing what they need. 

Excited for Melee and SFV. Cool the Smash 4 has Saturday night instead of first thing Sunday morning. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Pokken is going to be a pain to run, so I can imagine Nintendo is providing what they need. 

people are saying this but no1 has said why it's a pain to run. Care to elaborate?  If I had to guess its like trying to lan MCC?

people are saying this but no1 has said why it's a pain to run. Care to elaborate?  If I had to guess its like trying to lan MCC?

Just that you need two complete setups just to run the game competently. In comparison to everything else that makes it more difficult. 

I just don't understand why the game wouldn't be built to be played on one system with two people. There are huge lag and fps problems. Not to mention the fact that you have to use the gamepad if two people are set up on the same system. Just means EVERY SINGLE MATCH will have to be played like that. Even back in the day of Halo they'd have you play split screen up to a point. 

I guess I'm not that excited about or interested in the game after hearing/seeing everything I have about it, so that doesn't help. 

Just that you need two complete setups just to run the game competently. In comparison to everything else that makes it more difficult. 

I just don't understand why the game wouldn't be built to be played on one system with two people. There are huge lag and fps problems. Not to mention the fact that you have to use the gamepad if two people are set up on the same system. Just means EVERY SINGLE MATCH will have to be played like that. Even back in the day of Halo they'd have you play split screen up to a point. 

I guess I'm not that excited about or interested in the game after hearing/seeing everything I have about it, so that doesn't help. 

I'm excited for Pokken, Pokemon Company announced a Pokken World Championship Series leading up to a Pokken national tournament. Awesome to see them jump into eSports. 

Nintendo probably is providing the setups. Can't see them paying for part of the Evo venue like they did for Genesis though

I'm excited for Pokken, Pokemon Company announced a Pokken World Championship Series leading up to a Pokken national tournament. Awesome to see them jump into eSports. 

Nintendo probably is providing the setups. Can't see them paying for part of the Evo venue like they did for Genesis though

I might be excited for it if the Wii U provided a decent online experience or I could easily play with friends in my local scene. Since neither of those things will be happening, I just have no drive to play it at all. 

It is cool they are jumping into things, but they should have provided a game in better conditions to allow for the growth of their scene. 

I might be excited for it if the Wii U provided a decent online experience or I could easily play with friends in my local scene. Since neither of those things will be happening, I just have no drive to play it at all. 

It is cool they are jumping into things, but they should have provided a game in better conditions to allow for the growth of their scene. 

Wii U online isn't too terrible. Just really need an ethernet cable. Not announced, but I'm calling Pokken will be a launch title for the NX. Bandai Namco is rumored to have a handful of titles for the NX in development for launch. One is probably Pokken. Going to imagine splitscreen will be easier on the NX.

My friend just bought a new house and we're celebrating by having a smash 4 tourney. Here's a little hype video our other friend made for it!