Destroyaaa

Super Smash Bros Thread

I think Nintendo has something to do with this tbh. They just announced Knuckles not too long ago and I doubt they would just stop there. Also they don't even have the download on the website anymore. It could be something related to the Nintendo direct later this month but your guesses are as good as mine. I think that something is definitely up though.

My guess is the second if they really are being honest about the situation 

if they wanted to separate themselves from pm, all they had to do was say that. 

From their attorney

I really do feel like they are working on a new project and are now trying to cover their asses. My guess is they consulted an attorney to see what the restrictions with PM would be if they started a new project back when they announced Wavedash Games and the only safe solution was to cease development on it. Saying they wanted to distance themselves with PM would just do the opposite. I guess we will figure out if they end up announcing a new project in the near future

EDIT: Looks like SmashG0d and others might leak the Knuckles and Lyn dev build on mediafire

Yeah, the more I thought about it the more it made sense it was a move to protect Wavedash Games.

Nintendo has let PM live for so long and it's hard to think of something that would make them flip so suddenly.

There was risk in creating original work with Wavedash but still associating with, and especially continuing to support, a release containing assets and IP they didn't have the rights to distribute.

Yeah, the more I thought about it the more it made sense it was a move to protect Wavedash Games.

Nintendo has let PM live for so long and it's hard to think of something that would make them flip so suddenly.

There was risk in creating original work with Wavedash but still associating with, and especially continuing to support, a release containing assets and IP they didn't have the rights to distribute.

Yeah. Seems like it. Honestly, I'm surprised some company like Konami or Sega didnt try to C&D it earlier. There are a lot of assets in PM that Nintendo doesn't have the rights to either

He's not gonna win but the gfys are gonna be out of this world. I'm pumped

DK is certainly an amazing character to watch. But I would just rather see a high tier, at least for the most competitive matches, so we can truly analyze where everyone stands in the world. Also, it's just not as hype having only a battle of Boom, Wario, and if a Japanese Kirby comes for 1st, while if Isai was a high tier he could be added to that.

OT: we joined this site the same date ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) <--Courtesy of Pidge, she's gonna send me some of that dope ass stock art cause I donated an additional $10 to the international player fund. 3k raised holy shit. Also, I dunno if you caught Hitstun 3 yesterday but it was a really enjoyable event. Some good matches and big upsets--won't spoil if you want to watch the VOD.

is there gunna be 64 doubles?

Yeah, people are already registered. Isai said he wants to team with an international player a while back. 

DK is certainly an amazing character to watch. But I would just rather see a high tier, at least for the most competitive matches, so we can truly analyze where everyone stands in the world. Also, it's just not as hype having only a battle of Boom, Wario, and if a Japanese Kirby comes for 1st, while if Isai was a high tier he could be added to that.

OT: we joined this site the same date ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) <--Courtesy of Pidge, she's gonna send me some of that dope ass stock art cause I donated an additional $10 to the international player fund. 3k raised holy shit. Also, I dunno if you caught Hitstun 3 yesterday but it was a really enjoyable event. Some good matches and big upsets--won't spoil if you want to watch the VOD.

Yeah, people are already registered. Isai said he wants to team with an international player a while back. 

I know what you mean, but on the other hand high-level DK play is like seeing Bigfoot.

I caught a bit of it and watched the VoDs later. I think Boom's gonna win G3.

Are any Japanese Kirbys coming? That's the only thing stopping me from putting Boom at #1.

I think it'll be hard for Isai to get top 5 if the bracket isn't favorable.

Wario

Boom

Tacos

Mariguas

Dexter (maybe he won't play well due to being inactive)

All these players will be favorites in the matchup IMO.

Kero (struggled vs Taco's DK tho)

Wizzrobe (only Yoshi)

LD (beat Dexter)

These guys could do it, too.

I'm not sure if there are any other Japanese, Karajan was handling that stuff. It might just be wario.

I think Isai's DK would still beat Kero and probably Wizzrobe. LD stands a better chance because Fox. vs. DK is just dumb.

Honestly Isai could finish anywhere from from 3rd to 9th, I don't really know. I just know it's gonna be fun.

And Knockles. Please legalize mii fighters so I can use Knockles

I can't believe they actually made a Geno costume. I swear they did it just to piss people off.

Obviously if they can do that they could have actually put Geno in.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I can't believe they actually made a Geno costume. I swear they did it just to piss people off.

Obviously if they can do that they could have actually put Geno in.

Yeah, probably would have been better excluding the Geno costume lmao.