Destroyaaa

Super Smash Bros Thread

Good final set by Hbox. One of the only times I can say that Smash 4 top was better than Melee top 8. Melee top 8 was by no means bad, but Smash 4 top 8 had some of the best sets I've seen yet

Feel like m2k really threw away the set with armada. The fox game was just embarrassing and he really choked second game FD. How the hell are the swedes so damn consistent? Real upset we didn't get to see a mango armada winners finals in all honesty. 

m2k just needs to work on the peach mu. I feel like he's almost there he just falls for stupid shit. 

He has had so much time to figure it out honestly. Hes beat armada in 1 bo3 in his entire career. He needs to pick one character and stick with it to refine the matchup. He was really close last year with his sheik to winning a couple times, but now is problem is that they he never plays armada in bracket. 

Zero lost brehs.

The steak has been broken.

Great job to Nairo, always felt like he would be the one to pull it off.

Anybody else kind of sad that ZeRo lost? It was a good streak that kept me engaged every major and got me thinking "Will this tournament be the one that ends his streak?" Oh well, ggs to Nairo. Looking forward to Genesis where we will likely see ZeRo vs Ranai.

Set 2 game 3 was insane. Nairo had some of the craziest reads I've seen. I'm glad the streak is over. Now Zero can relax a little more and play some secondaries if he wants. The pressure is finally off

sucks to watch the Summit voting, low tier players like Alex19 or Kage are top voted while actually good players like SFAT, S2J or Shroomed are covering the lowest places with good players like Ice and MacD already out

for whatever reason people want to see 4-stocks during Summit over actually close games

dont really like the way this is going to, sellouts over skill

sucks to watch the Summit voting, low tier players like Alex19 or Kage are top voted while actually good players like SFAT, S2J or Shroomed are covering the lowest places with good players like Ice and MacD already out

for whatever reason people want to see 4-stocks during Summit over actually close games

dont really like the way this is going to, sellouts over skill

It's a popularity contest. One of the worst ways to host an invitational. Actually surprised how some players have sold out so much already

EDIT: And Leffen just put Kage in a body bag and put him 6 feet under on Twitter

• Upvote (+1) 1

Used to be a big fan of Kage but now he is mostly just cringey over twitter and says really weird and obnoxious shit.

Leffen my hero

• Upvote (+1) 2

Used to be a big fan of Kage but now he is mostly just cringey over twitter and says really weird and obnoxious shit.

Leffen my hero

Leffen squad!

Leffen my hero

Is leffen even going to summit? I havent heard about his Visa situation recently. 

TSM is trying to get him there, but he says he isn't sure if he will receive his Visa on time

Does anyone have a link for MLG World Top 8?

mlgsmash youtube, they're taking their time uploading but they just uploaded losers finals

Shiet made a account on here for halo 5.. didn't know people posted about smash here as well. Anyone in here play competitive and pretty good? 

Also the voted 6 for smash summit is ass imo besids S2j/Sfat... should've been LEGIT players that could actually do work vs the top players like Ice, Shroomed, and DruggedFox or at least hype international players we never really get to see like Android/Tekk.. Would've also been sick because we could've had TEAM UGS and Leffen/Ice for doubles. Oh well.

Shiet made a account on here for halo 5.. didn't know people posted about smash here as well. Anyone in here play competitive and pretty good? 

Also the voted 6 for smash summit is ass imo besids S2j/Sfat... should've been LEGIT players that could actually do work vs the top players like Ice, Shroomed, and DruggedFox or at least hype international players we never really get to see like Android/Tekk.. Would've also been sick because we could've had TEAM UGS and Leffen/Ice for doubles. Oh well.

what region are you in?

I occasionally go to tournaments for Melee. People in here play Melee, 64, and smash 4

what region are you in?

I occasionally go to tournaments for Melee. People in here play Melee, 64, and smash 4

I'm from Canada, Ontario close to Toronto. I only take melee serious and PM as well if its ever at a tournament I guess.

What region are you in?