Destroyaaa

Super Smash Bros Thread

Well looks like I'll be working at The Big House event. Really excited, going to be a good time. If anyone here is going let me know!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Tickets are up now and 64's been officially added.

I think I probably will go to this... not sure if I'll enter Melee too or not. According to this page Leffen, Hungrybox, M2K, Duck & DizzKidBoogie are confirmed.

Also I could have sworn there was a Halo 5 tournament, can't seem to find it anywhere on the site at the moment... Snipedown is gonna be there too though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Tickets are up now and 64's been officially added.

I think I probably will go to this... not sure if I'll enter Melee too or not. According to this page Leffen, Hungrybox, M2K, Duck & DizzKidBoogie are confirmed.

Also I could have sworn there was a Halo 5 tournament, can't seem to find it anywhere on the site at the moment... Snipedown is gonna be there too though.

Also looking like it will be a National for Smash 4. Nairo, Esam, Ally, Anti, Dabuz, MVD, Nick Riddle, NAKAT, M2K, 6WX  are all confirmed with Zero saying he will probably go.

People keep underrating MacD. He's top 10

i dont see him better than axe, westballs, wobbles, plup, lucky, sfat, fly, shroomed, ppu and plenty others and that would be him outside top 10. Also just looked at his wiki page and his best finish is 3rd. 

I think he is ranked appropriately 

15-20 but hes certainly improved

Probably. I have like 15 people that I say are top 10, which obviously is impossible, but I don't think the 7-10 spots are locked. I feel like there are 5-10 players that could fit into the 7-10 spots depending on how well they have been playing the past few months.

Picked up Rivals of Aether on Steam. Game is so good for a "Smash" clone. Matchmaking is pretty legit too. Lets you play Bo3's with people you match

Its very frustrating being a fan of him. All we want to do is see him play. Traveling and commentating are definitely not going to help his health I feel like he should just stay home or just compete.

I feel like being a fan of anyone except Armada is hard tbh. Everyone either doesn't go to tournaments, is inconsistent, or has something holding them back. 

I feel like being a fan of anyone except Armada is hard tbh. Everyone either doesn't go to tournaments, is inconsistent, or has something holding them back. 

mate that's not a reason that makes it hard to be a fan. shit attitude/ersonality, lack of interest in the game, not going to tournaments. like lets look at m2k, we wouldn't be so excited for him if he just beat every1 like armada does. His inconsistency is one of the reasons we love him. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

mate that's not a reason that makes it hard to be a fan. shit attitude/ersonality, lack of interest in the game, not going to tournaments. like lets look at m2k, we wouldn't be so excited for him if he just beat every1 like armada does. His inconsistency is one of the reasons we love him. 

Thats true, I got hella hyped when he beat hbox at paragon. It just sucks when they have a good tournament then buster it up the next 

How do I do platform drop/run off the side fast fall aerials from the top platform of DL while still hitting the Z cancel @2pro4show 

How do I do platform drop/run off the side fast fall aerials from the top platform of DL while still hitting the Z cancel @2pro4show 

just time it right?

Run off fast fall is pretty easy, just work on the timing or mash (as long as you stop once you land so you don't get stuck in shield).

For plat drops you want to input a dash, then tap Z to bring up your shield, which puts you in regular standstill. Your momentum from the dash carries you while you're tapping shield, then press down to drop and down again immediately to fast fall. And again just grind it a bit to get the timing down.

Both these techs become second nature pretty quick, just keep practicing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

And if he is having trouble using "z" to cancel it just throw and cancel the aerial with "r"

This is how I got proficient with DK uair chains. Honestly, learning how to uair chain with DK, lead to one of my biggest improvements overall in 64. Made my C. Falcon way better especially.