Destroyaaa

Super Smash Bros Thread

what matches before top 8 were good? Wasn't current with melee this event to know

like all of top 32 no lie

drugged fox vs leffen/mango for major hype

silent wolf vs armada

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm going to a big monthly tomorrow and I just found myself thinking how good do I want to be at Melee vs how much time do I want to put into the game. Whenever I come across one of those posts about improving I just skip over them. I want to be decent but I don't care enough lol

I wonder what Smash could have hit if they had a longer set here and there with more of the players people wanted to see.

That SF4 top 8 was unreal and probably one of the best if not the best of all time for the game.

Already planning for Evo next year.

I know this is the smash thread, but imagine if Daigo was still in the top 8 and made into the grand finals. He's pulling in more numbers

I know this is the smash thread, but imagine if Daigo was still in the top 8 and made into the grand finals. He's pulling in more numbers

Daigo is amazing against all the top 10 players but struggles against a couple random players from the 11-30 range. You know Momochi is always happy when Daigo has an early exit

Daigo is amazing against all the top 10 players but struggles against a couple random players from the 11-30 range. You know Momochi is always happy when Daigo has an early exit

First to 2 isn't as consistent either. We saw how a first to 3 can be a lot closer and how people could come back from being down 0-2 or 1-2.

The standard should be first to 3 and top 8 should be first to 4 or first to 5.

Doesn't matter who Daigo is playing against. The longer the series the more the match is in his favour. He's not gonna get randomed out if it's a first to 10

M2K playing bad + still not understanding how to play against IC's. He can only coast on a favorable MU for so long

With the upward rise of Halo lately I feel like I am going to start getting back into it. I love melee and am going to watch the big tournaments and play with friends but I just don't have the drive to try and get better. I enjoy playing new games and expanding my gaming perspective and just playing one game feels like a waste. And I see it first hand with people I know who all they want to do is get better at Melee and yes they are getting better but they are oblivious to everything else

I am technically still allowed to play in TMG in the Fall but we'll see

Nothing like losing your 64 save every 3 weeks as your cartridge battery slowly dies.

RIP

Nothing like losing your 64 save every 3 weeks as your cartridge battery slowly dies.

RIP

Oh shit, this is a problem? I thought majority of the N64 games used flash memory and were good to go. My Crystal is fucked though. I have no confidence in soldering or even replacing the battery

Smash and Ocarina of Time are 2 games that I know have separate batteries in the cartridge. 

15 years is supposedly the life on them, so it can be somewhat common. 

Unfortunately wasn't able to watch much of SmashCon. No surprise Boom won again, he's too good compared to the players that regularly attend tournaments in NA.

I'm interested in watching/listening to the hand health & safety panel, apparently it was recorded.

Genesis 3 Kreygasm

Also the DID HE JUST WALK UP SLOWLY AND DOWNSMASH meme is out of control. I was watching ZFG's stream and people were doing that and PPMD Kreygasm lmao

Genesis 3 Kreygasm

Also the DID HE JUST WALK UP SLOWLY AND DOWNSMASH meme is out of control. I was watching ZFG's stream and people were doing that and PPMD Kreygasm lmao

All weekend people were posting that in chat for EVERY single thing that would happen. 

DID HE JUST WALK UP AND TELL M2K UR STUPID

• Upvote (+1) 1

Started playing Brawl on the side again. Still pretty fun to play.

And I'm so ready for Genesis 3. Needs to be another EC vs WC crew battle. Wobbles played out of his mind last time.