Destroyaaa

Super Smash Bros Thread

Ken and KDJ have joined Team Liquid as their first SSB team.

This is great, I wonder how fast they will catch up before MLG. It would be cool to see one of them in top 8 but as of now it's not likely.

I love how there is always that guy at tournaments who doesn't know anything about competitive Smash and always asks people why Marth over Roy. Then when you explain it to them, they pretty much ignore what you said and say Roy>Marth.

I love how there is always that guy at tournaments who doesn't know anything about competitive Smash and always asks people why Marth over Roy. Then when you explain it to them, they pretty much ignore what you said and say Roy>Marth.

I'm trying to find a PM main I'm gonna try Roy a lot tonight. He's my original Melee main from like 03 when I had no clue what I was doing. Ness is also my 64 main so Im considering that. Peach is boring in PM

I'm trying to find a PM main I'm gonna try Roy a lot tonight. He's my original Melee main from like 03 when I had no clue what I was doing. Ness is also my 64 main so Im considering that. Peach is boring in PM

Peach is pretty boring in PM. Ness and Lucas are fun. I personally love PM Roy. Try Pit. He is interesting to say the least. I main Marth and Roy. I'm also learning Lucario.

Peach is pretty boring in PM. Ness and Lucas are fun. I personally love PM Roy. Try Pit. He is interesting to say the least. I main Marth and Roy. I'm also learning Lucario.

So I played a lot of Roy and Ness and loved them. I was playing against Kirby alot and my god is he broken

So I played a lot of Roy and Ness and loved them. I was playing against Kirby alot and my god is he broken

nah. 2 things

1. no1 played against kirby in melee

2. I would say hes easy to pick up and be decent with. He's hard to gimp and can do a lot of things off stage without risk of sding. I wouldn't say thats broken

nah. 2 things

1. no1 played against kirby in melee

2. I would say hes easy to pick up and be decent with. He's hard to gimp and can do a lot of things off stage without risk of sding. I wouldn't say thats broken

What gets me is the fact that you can still do moves out of the side/up b thing. Mewtwo can also do this. Its really frustrating to edge guard and never leaves Kirby hopeless

What gets me is the fact that you can still do moves out of the side/up b thing. Mewtwo can also do this. Its really frustrating to edge guard and never leaves Kirby hopeless

i find mewtwo a lot worse than kirby.

I love PM because everyone is playable.

Didn't make the cap for PM at nsa2 next weekend unfortunately but the 160 person melee bracket will be fun regardless

@@Destroyaaa I'm assuming you're going to NSA2? Also have you been going to smashing ground at GU in Fram KDJ and m2k have been there a lot recently

Na I can't make it to Smashing grounds but I have been going to Game over on tuesdays and yes I'll be playing NSA2. You gonna be there?

Na I can't make it to Smashing grounds but I have been going to Game over on tuesdays and yes I'll be playing NSA2. You gonna be there?

Yessir only playing melee but I'll be there should be fun

lets play some friendlies!

Im in man for sure. letting you know now I am not that good I just started competing last month but hopefully I will be able to do something Saturday! How do you usually place at GameOver/ what is your smash tag?

Im in man for sure. letting you know now I am not that good I just started competing last month but hopefully I will be able to do something Saturday! How do you usually place at GameOver/ what is your smash tag?

my tag is Phenoz. I flucuate between 17th-33rd at Game over

I just got PM today. What is this wonderful world I've been missing out on.

I watched that entire thing last night. It was great until the final S2J - Hax set where it felt like it ran out of steam. Followed by the terrible tie break they did. 

Lord was by far the most entertaining player of the evening. 

my tag is Phenoz. I flucuate between 17th-33rd at Game over

Word thats pretty good lets def meet up and play some friendlies saturday. Are you playing in PM and Melee?

I just got PM today. What is this wonderful world I've been missing out on.

PM is the shit. So fun playing more than six characters

Word thats pretty good lets def meet up and play some friendlies saturday. Are you playing in PM and Melee?

Yeah im playing both. Im trash at PM lol im trying to use Roy/Ness and have no clue what im doing but its fun

I'm currently trying to play Ivysaur and R.O.B, but I'm not at all sure of who I want to main. It will take some trial and error.