Destroyaaa

Super Smash Bros Thread

I think he was going for the maximum disrespect on leffen. it had nothing to do with armada. 

play online again mate

Held a 31 person SSB64 monthly in Oregon of all places this weekend. 

Love that the game is growing. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Held a 31 person SSB64 monthly in Oregon of all places this weekend. 

Love that the game is growing. 

My state is also one of the worst for 64 (WI) but there is talk of adding it to a prominent Melee weekly so I'm stoked.

Additionally I get ~20 people at my university weeklies but most are simply casual players for Sm4sh 

• Upvote (+1) 1

My state is also one of the worst for 64 (WI) but there is talk of adding it to a prominent Melee weekly so I'm stoked.

Additionally I get ~20 people at my university weeklies but most are simply casual players for Sm4sh 

We just started the scene out here and have held 7 weeklies at my place that average about 10 people and 2 monthlies. 

First one was at a bar and pulled 23 and this one was at a buddies place and had 31. 64 only. Doubles and singles. 

Only other thing we have going was casual SFV on a side set up in the front room. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@Six God Just saw your montage off smash reddit, really well done. I remember watching BH5 when you played armada thinking , isnt that guy from the beyond forums too? I'm from Toronto myself, good shit. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

@@Six God Just saw your montage off smash reddit, really well done. I remember watching BH5 when you played armada thinking , isnt that guy from the beyond forums too? I'm from Toronto myself, good shit. 

Made me want to get back on melee and start hittin people with the werk boiii

• Upvote (+1) 2

Thanks man you should check out some of the tournaments in Toronto if you play. We have a arcadian this saturday and its 100+ pre reg'd already

Made me want to get back on melee and start hittin people with the werk boiii

Do it man. (Sorry for the triple post) I don't know how to multiquote cuz i'm a scrub

LOL yeah that was me

LMAO I completely forgot about that until today. You were pretty good in Marvel back in the day

• Upvote (+1) 1

Do it man. (Sorry for the triple post) I don't know how to multiquote cuz i'm a scrub

no1 gives a fuck multiple posts on this forum lol. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

LMAO I completely forgot about that until today. You were pretty good in Marvel back in the day

thanks. I quit melee for 2 years and was playing marvel competitively during that time. Dante all day

• Upvote (+1) 1

I finally got 20xx TE. Supposedly its not too good but w.e its better than vanilla melee I'll test it out sometime next week

thanks. I quit melee for 2 years and was playing marvel competitively during that time. Dante all day

Vergil*

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thanks man you should check out some of the tournaments in Toronto if you play. We have a arcadian this saturday and its 100+ pre reg'd already

I'm a scrub lol, I only play probably once a month with my buddy. I just love the competitive scene and watching good gameplay. 

I'm a scrub lol, I only play probably once a month with my buddy. I just love the competitive scene and watching good gameplay. 

plenty of people go to tournaments just to play friendlies, not to actually enter the tournament. Also in case you didn't know arcadian = "scrubs only tournament"

• Upvote (+1) 2

Everyone starts somewhere : )