Destroyaaa

Super Smash Bros Thread

Where u at in WI?

I'm attending school in South Carolina right now but I live in Appleton. Probably personally paid out Hunger/Marshall at least a cumulative 50$ in losing tournament matches to them lol

Thought this would be the best place to ask, but when and where can I watch the Nintendo direct today?

Thought this would be the best place to ask, but when and where can I watch the Nintendo direct today?

twitch.tv/nintendo at 5 pm EST

I tried to donate last night but it wouldn't let me--will try again tonight.

I also have started hosting Smash weeklies at my University. We had pretty good attendance for our first meeting, 17 people. I must say getting used to console again is a bit harder than I thought. I feel like in Halo when you played on LAN it was automatically better, and I know it is on console but I just wasn't feeling it.

That's a solid turnout!

I pretty much only play console, so I feel the exact opposite. I can get so frustrated online because my timing is off. Thankfully the Seattle server is fairly kind to me. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Any and all characters are now back on the table for DLC...

...I found my main

I'm hyped for when Goku is announced. Not even kidding

I don't even know anymore man. The flood gates are open for anything

I don't even know anymore man. The flood gates are open for anything

Highly doubt we would get a non video game character. Cloud and Ryu are both video game characters which is why they are included. But yeah, any video game character is a possibility now. Banjo Kazooie in my opinion deserves a spot in Smash Bros over any other character at this moment due to his history with Nintendo. He isn't my number 1 requested character by any means but he is the one that probably deserves to be in the most.

yes Banjo Kazooie would be awesome, so much general attacks of them would work out as perfect smash moves

Bayonetta would be a sweet pick too

and since every character seems to be an option now maybe the masterchief is one too ;P

btw tomorrow eclipse is starting, finally Armada and Leffen in the same tournament

Leffen+Ice against Armada+Android should also be interesting :)

Got banned from Smash 4 online for winning too much and getting false reported :(

Now I got sent to the banned server and play the same 10 people all day. Sucks that whenever somebody gets salty they can just report you and you get banned after a certain amount of reports.

We streamed a little of our weekend tourney without a proper layout on Saturday. Getting a layout and a couple more things figured out so that we can stream our Wednesday funday, weekly, and hopefully our bigger (at least for our scene) semi-monthly 64 stuff. 

We suck, or at least I suck anymore with how little I have been playing, but it is fun having it all put together. 

Additionally, been really excited to see how much money has been raised for G3 and all the players that are going to be there. That tournament is going to be a blast. 

everyones buying all these hot new xbox one games and im over here dropping the same price for a 14 year old game (and having more fun)

I just had my modded Wii and downloaded Melee lol

But piracy is wrong. You should always support the developer. Especially when they don't produce or sell the game anymore and force you to buy it from 2nd hand stores that charge you an extra 30%+ of what the game is actually wort

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Haven't had a chance to play the 20XX TE yet. Does the replay system work well? Salvato seemed to really know what he was doing with it when he presented it. 

They got threatened with legal action. wtf Nintendo

According to the dev team and their lawyer, there was no threat or legal action involved. 

According to the dev team and their lawyer, there was no threat or legal action involved. 

They're either being muzzled or are muzzling themselves.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SSBPM/comments/3v3inm/pmdt_announces_disbandment/cxk1gz3

Obviously something is going on. They've removed everything from the website (no reason to remove download links if this is a personal decision) and the message directs readers to their lawyer.

They were either going to face imminent legal issues, or they are separating themselves from PM before they move to Wavedash Games (creating a real studio and original games while still supporting a game they don't have the rights to is probably not a safe move).

They're either being muzzled or are muzzling themselves.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SSBPM/comments/3v3inm/pmdt_announces_disbandment/cxk1gz3

Obviously something is going on. They've removed everything from the website (no reason to remove download links if this is a personal decision) and the message directs readers to their lawyer.

They were either going to face imminent legal issues, or they are separating themselves from PM before they move to Wavedash Games (creating a real studio and original games while still supporting a game they don't have the rights to is probably not a safe move).

My guess is the second if they really are being honest about the situation