Destroyaaa

Super Smash Bros Thread

I went all kirby (melee) at my local yesterday and I won a few sets including beating a locally ranked player. I'm the next TripleR, y'all better watch out.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hmm, I wonder if that's the same Nero I've played with before.  I play a lot of 2v2's and started posting more clips on our YouTube channel, so if you're ever down hit me up on Twitter or message me on Skype:  UNKNOWNiXi

Yeah I think I've played some teams games with you, I see you on FU every so often.

Hmm, I wonder if that's the same Nero I've played with before.  I play a lot of 2v2's and started posting more clips on our YouTube channel, so if you're ever down hit me up on Twitter or message me on Skype:  UNKNOWNiXi

ur recent video with the audio was a good watch

I have Canada Cup this weekend.. PPMD is coming, but sadly the tournament was advertised terribly for melee/smash4 so not a lot of entrants + top players from the states. Kirbykaze, The Moon, DJ Nintendo, Ryan Ford, Toph, IB and some others will be there though. If I end up playing PP i'm going to try and break his shield kreygasm

• Upvote (+1) 1

I usually place in locals with my buster ass midwest Falcon, but here in Wisconsin we all get shit on by Inui anyways lol

Went to my first Melee Smashfest in a while. Got absolutely bodied by 4%. I'm half salty, half impressed that he's this good now

I usually place in locals with my buster ass midwest Falcon, but here in Wisconsin we all get shit on by Inui anyways lol

Where u at in WI?

Well Mango going Falco and really holding his own was a nice change. I've got so much content from this tournament that I need to get caught up on

How many of you have tried Project M? What are your opinions on a professional player-based Smash game?

How many of you have tried Project M? What are your opinions on a professional player-based Smash game?

I haven't played PM in years but its a lot of fun since they try to balance all the characters and add in a bunch of cool new features.

PM is fun, but I barely play it now with all the changes from 3.0/3.2 - 3.5/3.6. Feels a lot closer to Melee to the point where I don't even need to play the game to get better at it. I just have to play Melee. Seeing as it doesn't work the other way (practicing PM doesn't really make you better at Melee), I'm just going to stick with practicing/playing Melee and continue to enter random PM side events

Genesis 3 is shaping up to be pretty nice. Wizzrobe, Boom, LD, Isai, Kero, JaimeHR, Fireblaster, Mariguas all confirmed from NA. Probably a few Japanese players. And there's a funding page set up to help get some other players to the event: http://funding.onlinessb.com/

I'm gonna kick in a bit to at least get Kort and Banze there. Kort would bring the Link hype:

Yeah I think he is. If wario goes I think he probably wins the whole thing.

Donation goal for Kort and Banze just reached, sweet.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I tried to donate last night but it wouldn't let me--will try again tonight.

I also have started hosting Smash weeklies at my University. We had pretty good attendance for our first meeting, 17 people. I must say getting used to console again is a bit harder than I thought. I feel like in Halo when you played on LAN it was automatically better, and I know it is on console but I just wasn't feeling it.