Destroyaaa

Super Smash Bros Thread

M2K vs Hbox. 2-2 in GF's

EDIT: Hbox takes first set and rests bracket.

M2K goes up 2-0 to start, but Hbox takes 2 in a row to tie it up. Final game now

EDIT: M2K takes 2 stocks in the first 30 seconds. Wins 3-2

M2K goes up 2-0 to start, but Hbox takes 2 in a row to tie it up. Final game now

EDIT: M2K takes 2 stocks in the first 30 seconds. Wins 3-2

I was disappointed in the 2nd set because m2k would always throw out up smashes when hbox approached at 50%+ cause its death percentage on most stages. Hbox actually finally adapted to this in game 4 where he changed his approach to avoid it but didn't do it in game 5 and m2k did the same thing to take easy stocks off him

I was disappointed in the 2nd set because m2k would always throw out up smashes when hbox approached at 50%+ cause its death percentage on most stages. Hbox actually finally adapted to this in game 4 where he changed his approach to avoid it but didn't do it in game 5 and m2k did the same thing to take easy stocks off him

Yeah, it was kind of irritating. M2K was having a real problem with Hbox when he was baiting M2K's up smash. Not sure why he stopped in the last match.

Seeing flashes of 04 Ken at SSS. 4 stocked Mike Haze in round 2 and beat MacD in round 3.

http://www.twitch.tv/leveluplive

EDIT: Nvm, Ken went back to 20XX form. Lost to S2J

The NEU vs BU crew battle is today. Wish me luck. It may be streamed but it will definitely be recorded and put on youtube

Edit: WE WON!!!!! I wont spoil it more than that but I'll upload the video here when its ready

Also MIT beat Harvard in the battle of the Asians (sorry I had to)

About damn time! Main Nintendo Character is a boxer... he's available in the fourth title :kappa:

Either way, I'm pretty sure anyone who was hyped because of Megaman, transferred that hypeness towards Little Mac.

I was hyped when I saw Megaman(he's one of my favourite characters in MvC2) and when I saw Little Mac I got hype for him too(Just a a fan fmthe boxing style, Steve Fox is my favourite

Character in Tekken who's a boxer too).

I was hyped when I saw Megaman(he's one of my favourite characters in MvC2) and when I saw Little Mac I got hype for him too(Just a a fan fmthe boxing style, Steve Fox is my favourite

Character in Tekken who's a boxer too).

I'm not honestly a fanboy of both, but I hot hyped as well when both characters were announced. #SmashFan

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@Mayday

heres the crew battle theres a lot of stuff I'd like to highlight but for now I'm just gonna watch it. I play at 52:00 (blue peach)

Hopefully going to watch it tomorrow
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I'm surprised no one'a talking about SCR. SFAT vs Westballz in grand finals with the bracket reset by Sfat. Tied 1-1 edit: Westballz is winning 2-1.

I don't care who's who, I always go for Fox.

@@Mayday

heres the crew battle theres a lot of stuff I'd like to highlight but for now I'm just gonna watch it. I play at 52:00 (blue peach)

You have pretty good timing with that down smash, but you rely on it too much. Better players well start baiting you for it and then heavy punishing. Speaking of baiting, what's with that first Marth you played? He kept throwing out tippers left and right. It's a pretty bad habit. You looked pretty good though. Have a solid defensive Peach.

You have pretty good timing with that down smash, but you rely on it too much. Better players well start baiting you for it and then heavy punishing. Speaking of baiting, what's with that first Marth you played? He kept throwing out tippers left and right. It's a pretty bad habit. You looked pretty good though. Have a solid defensive Peach.

Yeah I realized he was going to keep going for F-smashes so I just would bait it and down smash

I sort of played to my competition in that first game. I thought that in the Peach ditto I played a more rounded game because I knew D-smash wouldn’t work as well.  I tend to D-smash less the better the player I am going against, but I know I need to do more quick float cancel nairs.

Yesterday I was messing around with my friends and I was using Mewtwo and beating their secondarys. I’m inspired and want to take it a bit further.

I just played 2 games against M2K that was fun

That quick 2-0? I hate playing Jason. Shows you how frame imperfect you actually are.

That quick 2-0? I hate playing Jason. Shows you how frame imperfect you actually are.

It wasn't quick but yes. I got 3 stocks in 2 games. I actually killed him with a stitchface once that was hilarious. He gave me some tips by yelling at me to do things which is also helpful lol

It wasn't quick but yes. I got 3 stocks in 2 games. I actually killed him with a stitchface once that was hilarious. He gave me some tips by yelling at me to do things which is also helpful lol

Lol you take 3 stocks and one is with a stitchface? Also, yeah he does that. Well now you have your own M2K story. It's crazy how good he has become after being so bad for so long. 

Wow. Didn't know a smash event could still pull 15k viewers. 

Apex pulled over 30k and Evo pulled over 120k concurrent viewers. It's one reason why MLG wants Smash back.

Apex pulled over 30k and Evo pulled over 120k concurrent viewers. It's one reason why MLG wants Smash back.

They kept hinting about MLG stuff coming this year on stream. I know they are trying to get it at Anaheim but there's some more stuff apparently.