Destroyaaa

Super Smash Bros Thread

I think so too. Armada was barely mentioned in the Documentary and he might be the number 1 player around right now. 

Damn. That's pretty impressive

Pikachu at 29:30

Pikachu at 29:30

He is pretty good. His thunderbolts are so accurate. He has a lot of tells though. From what I've seen, he always up smashes after a thunderbolt and he short hop nairs trying to get close to you.

^short hop nairs are pretty much the only good way pikachu can approach. but those thunderbolt upsmashes were bad tho

^short hop nairs are pretty much the only good way pikachu can approach. but those thunderbolt upsmashes were bad tho

Exactly. You can easily bait the thunderbolt up smashes.

Exactly. You can easily bait the thunderbolt up smashes.

Yea you can tell hes very new but he has a lot of potential. He got interviewed by Samox after the game along with the Marth from Amherst at the end who was destroying. I'm so excited to play next week though! I need to work on getting more combos as Peach. I saw an Armada video where he hits a guy with a bair when the guy is like inside him so that he gets the soft hit box and then proceeds to Nair the guy twice. Little things like that build combos

I rip on Brawl cause I know how random it is, but it's still so cool. The graphics, the levels, the characters. Actually having fun playing this game.

But so I've heard Meta Knight is a broken character. What makes him a broken character? I've always like Meta Knight. Kirby Super Stars is my favourite SNES game and always thought Meta Knight was a bad ass which is why I picked him to main. But hearing being banned or broken make it's suck to main. Not one of those guys who just goes and picks the best character. Usually try to stay away from those characters, but Meta Knight is so cool.

I rip on Brawl cause I know how random it is, but it's still so cool. The graphics, the levels, the characters. Actually having fun playing this game.

But so I've heard Meta Knight is a broken character. What makes him a broken character? I've always like Meta Knight. Kirby Super Stars is my favourite SNES game and always thought Meta Knight was a bad ass which is why I picked him to main. But hearing being banned or broken make it's suck to main. Not one of those guys who just goes and picks the best character. Usually try to stay away from those characters, but Meta Knight is so cool.

because he's hard to kill and hard to punish along with disjointed hitboxes.

also download project m, you and your friends will be so much happier

• Upvote (+1) 1

because he's hard to kill and hard to punish along with disjointed hitboxes.

also download project m, you and your friends will be so much happier

Yeah my buddy couldn't get it working.

Yeah my buddy couldn't get it working.

he's prob not using an sd card

or he didn't use the hackless wifi set

this one: 6XtmF.png

• Upvote (+1) 1

LEFFEN'S ON FIRE. Up 4-0 on Armada.

EDIT: Leffen 3-0's Armada in the first set. Armada then gives in to 20XX, goes Fox, and get's 3-1'd in the second set. Armada is #dad

• Upvote (+1) 1

Good to see someone else win a European tournament for once. Would have been kinda lame if Armada just came back and dominated imo.

• Upvote (+1) 1

As a Peach player, I wanted Leffen to win just to motivate Armada more

Well as long as he doesn't start using Fox now. #Hax$. Why does everyone try to Fox ditto Leffen after he beats their mains? He is the best pure Fox player out there. The only people that should even attempt to Fox ditto him, not counting people who are only good with Fox, are M2K and Mango. Leffen has a hard time dealing with M2K's tech skill and Mango's aggressiveness. 

Well as long as he doesn't start using Fox now. #Hax$. Why does everyone try to Fox ditto Leffen after he beats their mains? He is the best pure Fox player out there. The only people that should even attempt to Fox ditto him, not counting people who are only good with Fox, are M2K and Mango. Leffen has a hard time dealing with M2K's tech skill and Mango's aggressiveness. 

He did get a game as Fox. Armada seemed to just have no neutral game in both sets. I don't know why

My buddy said the problem is, he can't find 2GB SDs for project M.

My buddy said the problem is, he can't find 2GB SDs for project M.

no lol, they only come in 2gb max. if its over 2gb, its not an sd card.

He is probably using a sdhc card. You can get an sd card from walgreens.

pretty sure hes looking in the cellphone section @walmart

So much hype for Little Mac

About damn time! Main Nintendo Character is a boxer... he's available in the fourth title :kappa: 

Either way, I'm pretty sure anyone who was hyped because of Megaman, transferred that hypeness towards Little Mac.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm sure no one guessed this was coming

So if Smash 4 does turn out to be Brawl v2, at least you can spam bananas again for an hour    :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Shuffle V an MLG sponsored tournament is going on this weekend please support it if you want smash at MLG Anaheim. It's being streamed on mlg.tv

Vinnie vs m2k is the exact reason no one likes brawl.

well brawl doubles are okay

edit: also that game 1 of melee loser finals, moon vs hbox.

• Upvote (+1) 1