Destroyaaa

Super Smash Bros Thread

I don't really know so.. What's actually wrong wih Brawl? My friend told me sometimes your guy randomly trips?

The short list is it's a lot slower, you can randomly trip, and L-canceling was removed. You get heavily rewarded for playing defense and barely rewarded for playing any offense. More of a campy game. 

In case anyone hasn't seen it yet

https://twitter.com/MLG/status/414183281542701056

• Upvote (+1) 1

Played PM 3.0 today for the first time, so awesome. I`m terrible at Smash but it's still way more fun than Brawl.

I agree. If Ken would officially come back and learn the new stuff, I have no doubt that he would easily the best again.

Ken said if he gets enough support he might come back on the MLG stream, whatever that means

Exciting to see Smash talked about again. Lots of hype with the Doc although I hate to say it looks like MLG just wants the glory of taking smash on the circuit for their new release =/ 

Mew2King has looked dominant I really hope he doesn't choke at Apex 2014 because it's his to lose.

Exciting to see Smash talked about again. Lots of hype with the Doc although I hate to say it looks like MLG just wants the glory of taking smash on the circuit for their new release =/ 

They are so money hungry lol but hey the more hype Smash gets the better

Apex in a week. Over 700 people signed up for Melee and 400 for P:M. Absolutely insane

Apex in a week. Over 700 people signed up for Melee and 400 for P:M. Absolutely insane

I cannot wait much longer haha

Where is this streamed?

You can't miss it if you go on twitch on Jan 17-19 it will be the Smash Bros stream with 3,000-10,000 + viewers.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Played Brawl at my friends today. Holy fuck did they nerf Fox and Samus.

Anyone see Abate vs Mango today? My god those were some sick matches

No, haven't been able to watch smash recently. How did Mango look?

No, haven't been able to watch smash recently. How did Mango look?

He looked fine after he switched to Fox but his Falco dropped a few games to Abates Luigi

He looked fine after he switched to Fox but his Falco dropped a few games to Abates Luigi

Mango's Falco has always looked rough. Wonder how he will do at Apex

Mango's Falco has always looked rough. Wonder how he will do at Apex

Cant see him winning it all. I'll give you my top 5

1. M2K

2. Dr. PP

3. Mango

4. Hax

5. Hbox

Some interesting stuff, this Japanese player named Amsa got top 25 last year using Yoshi and a lot of people are predicting he break top 16. A lot of people think Yoshi is an underdeveloped character and it should be fun to watch. He's also teaming with V3ctorman, another Yoshi main which should be funny. Also my breakout player has to be The Moon, and I could see him getting top 12

I'm cheering for axe for melee. I love watching pikachu in all smash games because of his off stage game and edge guarding. hard to see m2k losing since hes been dominating every tourny this year and has every counter in the world

I'm cheering for axe for melee. I love watching pikachu in all smash games because of his off stage game and edge guarding. hard to see m2k losing since hes been dominating every tourny this year and has every counter in the world

I really hope PP wins, but I don't think it will happen. I do love watching Axe aka Walgreens Drake(hilarious joke) and Shroomed because of their mid tier characters. 

I want hax to win because his falcon is awesome. I think he wants revenge against PP for what happened at EVO

I want hax to win because his falcon is awesome. I think he wants revenge against PP for what happened at EVO

He switched to Fox recently

Hax$ is apparently trying to main Fox now. I hope he gets top 4 though.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

He switched to Fox recently

Damn it. I remember him being really pissed on the falcon social thread because he wanted to use fox so bad in that match but stuck to falcon.

Sucks he switched, I liked his falcon a lot but I do hope he still does well