Destroyaaa

Super Smash Bros Thread

i find mewtwo a lot worse than kirby.

The range on Mewtwo's tail makes him OP

Is there like working online play and leaderboards for PM? I know Brawl had the super laggy stuff. 

Just not sure if its worth buying for 40$ to play against bots.

Is there like working online play and leaderboards for PM? I know Brawl had the super laggy stuff. 

Just not sure if its worth buying for 40$ to play against bots.

i dont have experience with online but I'm sure that if you play against people in your state it'll be fine.

Yeah im playing both. Im trash at PM lol im trying to use Roy/Ness and have no clue what im doing but its fun

PM is just diff but it's true picking a main is hard due to the awesome balance and how everyone has their own cool factor.

PM is just diff but it's true picking a main is hard due to the awesome balance and how everyone has their own cool factor.

D1 is coming to NSA tomorrow! Btw whats your tag pools are out

D1 is coming to NSA tomorrow! Btw whats your tag pools are out

Spell is my tag. I am in pool 7. I gotta play Moon but besides that haven't heard of/played any kids in my pool. Im gonna PM you my number. I will prob be there around 330 to watch PM and play friendlies before Wave 1 starts. 

SMH if you missed the Gravy-KDJ match at NSA2. Clawing Falcon mains are da best

I was there in person. Well actually I went home (literally a 5 minute walk) because I was exhausted from playing smash for like 11 hours but I watched it from home. What an upset man. I talked to Gravys friend earlier and I had never even heard of the guy till that day.

I didn't even know this was possible...

DistantWarlikeChameleon.gif

Distantwarlikechameleon. I don't get the reference :(

Distantwarlikechameleon. I don't get the reference :(

Not a reference, that's just hot gyfcat automatically names uploads. It just throws three random words together.

Not a reference, that's just hot gyfcat automatically names uploads. It just throws three random words together.

thx for clarifying. never seen nor heard of gyfcat

anyone going to mlg anaheim or evo?

Should be spectating at EVO

• Upvote (+1) 1

its only like $20 more to compete @@Mayday, and who do you main?

I'm not in top form, so I'm just going to play a shit ton of friendlies. I have a tri-main with Falco, Sheik, and Marth. I feel more confident with my Sheik right now, so I would say Sheik.

I'm not in top form, so I'm just going to play a shit ton of friendlies. I have a tri-main with Falco, Sheik, and Marth. I feel more confident with my Sheik right now, so I would say Sheik.

im all in with marth, but theres something about playing pikachu that is so fun and rewarding (n64 pika main). i also screw around w/ doc and bowser for ffa's

im all in with marth, but theres something about playing pikachu that is so fun and rewarding (n64 pika main). i also screw around w/ doc and bowser for ffa's

I was originally all in with Falco until I hit a skill ceiling with him. Didn't really feel like I was getting better after practicing for a long time. Learning new mains really helped me push pass the ceiling.

I'm awful with all 3 (pickachu, doc, bowser) of them. Bowser has around a 90-10 disadvantage to spacies. Way too slow and really easy to shine. Never tried to learn Pickachu or Doc. I have a solid Puff if I somehow ever need to use Puff. Also been working a bit with Roy. Never would use Roy in a tournament though. 

@@Mayday ya i only use bowser when im drunk during 4's haha. and i originally was all in with pika but then i saw axe play and realized there was no way id ever be that good with him. so switched to marth and have just been trying to get my tech skill up, plannin on going to my first local this month to see where im at.

@@moneymike1025 I'd like to go to EVO and play friendlies similar to what @@Mayday is doing. I want to go with my friends though that don't play smash and they are complaining of having no money to go so idk

@@moneymike1025 I'd like to go to EVO and play friendlies similar to what @@Mayday is doing. I want to go with my friends though that don't play smash and they are complaining of having no money to go so idk

im down, i have a coworker who has been training with me and we are pretty close to getting another coworker to start playing more. the smash documentary really helped spark the fire in us again

im down, i have a coworker who has been training with me and we are pretty close to getting another coworker to start playing more. the smash documentary really helped spark the fire in us again

Where do you live