War

Players in Georgia

What's up party people. Gmrtag: KNerd TTV

Local Atlanta player trying to break into the competitive scene here in GA. Been playing Halo since the CE days, but haven't taken it super serious until H5. Play a lot of HCS and 2v2, and I host LAN parties at my place. I'm also looking to start some cash prize tournaments at some point. If you don't play H5 and scream, "Master Chief Collection till I die." I'm with you,but I ain't playing that hot garbage till we get the new update (sorry, not sorry). 

TLDR: Interested in grinding Onyx 2v2 or HCS, LAN parties, or cash prize tournaments? HMU!

• Upvote (+1) 1

What's up party people. Gmrtag: KNerd TTV

Local Atlanta player trying to break into the competitive scene here in GA. Been playing Halo since the CE days, but haven't taken it super serious until H5. Play a lot of HCS and 2v2, and I host LAN parties at my place. I'm also looking to start some cash prize tournaments at some point. If you don't play H5 and scream, "Master Chief Collection till I die." I'm with you,but I ain't playing that hot garbage till we get the new update (sorry, not sorry). 

TLDR: Interested in grinding Onyx 2v2 or HCS, LAN parties, or cash prize tournaments? HMU!

Where in Atlanta are you? We LAN all the time at my place in Douglasville/Hiram. 

Always down for $ series on LAN.

I'm a low level Onyx and would like to LAN.

Hi, I'm a mid diamond and would love to LAN as well.