War

Players in Georgia

Probably, where specifically though and I'll look up the flights now.

edit: looked up multiple airports, no way I can afford it haha. But with a month or two notice I'd be down. I flew out to Colorado last year to LAN with Trix Cujjer and @@BlackShadow so I'm down to do it again.

i was joking haha! but if you are serious, you are more than welcome. we LAN at least once a month and you have a place to stay 20 mins from the airport.

Can I get more details where will it be?

Just DM'd you the details 

People want to LAN H1 during dream hack. @@MATCLAN hit me up. I asked Unit about it but maybe you guys can figure something out for the non locals attending

People want to LAN H1 during dream hack. @@MATCLAN hit me up. I asked Unit about it but maybe you guys can figure something out for the non locals attending

we can definitely make this happen

Any small Local LAN's happening soon?  

h1 lans happen like once a week after work

• Upvote (+1) 1

Awesome!  Appreciate it man.  

Host LANs for H5 at my house. One coming up this weekend

• Upvote (+1) 1

What? Can't believe I missed that. Any more coLek??

it was posted today so u havent missed it

What? Can't believe I missed that. Any more coLek??

come on out bro! it's june 10th, this saturday in douglas county, about 5 minutes off i20

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sounds like a blast man! I got some other things I gotta do Saturday, I don't think I can make it this go around. But you guys aren't that far away from me, definitely keep me in mind if any more go down I'd love to come in the future!

Sounds like a blast man! I got some other things I gotta do Saturday, I don't think I can make it this go around. But you guys aren't that far away from me, definitely keep me in mind if any more go down I'd love to come in the future!

we are making it a pretty regular thing. try to stay in touch through our discord! 

just moved to Kennesaw area. always happy to LAN if some one needs one. 

Kennesaw? I'm sorry for your loss. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Kennesaw? I'm sorry for your loss. 

whats wrong with kennesaw? all the girls are super hot and there's bars everywhere

just moved to Kennesaw area. always happy to LAN if some one needs one. 

We LAN all the time at my house in Douglasville. Got a full setup (8 xbone, 8 BenQs, Gigabit Fiber)

We LAN all the time at my house in Douglasville. Got a full setup (8 xbone, 8 BenQs, Gigabit Fiber)

my main game is h2 but i'm down to fill in for any game if you guys ever find yourself needing one.

H5 CLASSIC Settings LAN in Alabama tomorrow starting around Noon if anyone in GA would travel for it. I have 25+ remakes scaled with exact weapon timers set for H3. All makes are 99% 1;1 ratio, and since the BR nerf this has played really well in my customs. Its in North Alabama (Athens) area. I know its kinda late but we have a good set of players coming from bham and huntsville areas, so I thought id ask anyone willing to travel a little bit from GA to come on out.

GT: Fiipyn

for more details

H5 CLASSIC Settings LAN in Alabama tomorrow starting around Noon if anyone in GA would travel for it. I have 25+ remakes scaled with exact weapon timers set for H3. All makes are 99% 1;1 ratio, and since the BR nerf this has played really well in my customs. Its in North Alabama (Athens) area. I know its kinda late but we have a good set of players coming from bham and huntsville areas, so I thought id ask anyone willing to travel a little bit from GA to come on out.

GT: Fiipyn

for more details

What made you guys go for a classic H5 lan instead of just using MCC or 360s for the real thing?

What made you guys go for a classic H5 lan instead of just using MCC or 360s for the real thing?

Some did not have MCC and finding a Xb360/around here is pretty much impossible.

Plus after the BR nerf and these amazing remakes we felt that perhaps we could show that Halo 5 and future of the game dont need all the abilities to be comp.