War

Players in Georgia

The Pro Battle League is working with Microsoft Stores and 343i to build regional rivalries across North America! 

Beginning in June PBL will be hosting events at both the Lenox and Perimeter Mall Microsoft Store locations in hopes of crowning the best Halo team in the state. This team will then go on to face off against the best teams from 32 other metro regions throughout the country.

As of right now this is all of the information I have; however I am working in conjunction with PBL to build a GA Talent pool for the events. If you are interested in competing or simply attending PBL Atlanta events please take a moment to fill out this brief survey below.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1kipvBzl1SXsbQGLyC8ls0idGFrQOFC_JBI5l8DAMjvk/viewform

For more information about Pro Battle League take a moment to check out @PBLHalo on twitter

Also feel free to add me on XBL or Twitter for more information
Gamertag: Cornbread XBL
Twitter: @Cornbread_XBL

I am looking forward to hearing your thoughts and suggestions!  :weback: 

Hey, everyone!

After taking a break in July, we're back on August 7th with more Halo 5: Guardians action in Microsoft stores across the country! Peep the locales below:

Seattle, WA
Portland, OR
Santa Clara, CA
Los Angeles, CA Century City
Houston, TX
Minneapolis, MN
Austin, TX
Columbus, OH
Charlotte, NC
Atlanta, GA  Lennox Square
White Plains, NY

The action will be on all day! If you're interested, grab your friends, let us know, join us for good times at your local Microsoft store, and be sure to follow @PBLHalo on twitter for info on streams, scrims, and more!

Facebook Post

ya but ur not invited to em  :kappa:

I had this feeling that no matter where i posted on this forum you would be the person to answer me... 

We've got about 5-6 of us in Auburn, AL that have started playing a couple times a week, it's like 45 minutes from Columbus. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Hey Fellas,

Looking for more locals to LAN H1 in Metro Atlanta. Trying to lan couple times/month. Have equipment and places to host. Also have stuff for stream the Lans on twitch.

Let me know. I'll add you to our FB chat.

Current players:
Alexander
Hoodz
G-Unit
Knighty
o4
Nick McQ
Walker
Cardo
Mafioso

It's Halo time. Fuk Yes!

giphy.gif

Add StarStruckin, Local talent, lives in North Georgia. Trying to find possible teammates! currently teaming with Hide and Tweak and Faint Fives. Faint also being my local, we have all placed top 32 before and Tweak was pro in reach. 

Will be running LANs out of Douglasville, GA. Gigabit internet, already have setups in place.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Will be running LANs out of Douglasville, GA. Gigabit internet, already have setups in place.

Host Halo CE NHE and I'll book a flight.

theres one this friday, saturday and sunday. too soon? 

Probably, where specifically though and I'll look up the flights now.

edit: looked up multiple airports, no way I can afford it haha. But with a month or two notice I'd be down. I flew out to Colorado last year to LAN with Trix Cujjer and @@BlackShadow so I'm down to do it again.

• Upvote (+1) 1