War

Players in Georgia

No catfishing.

Knight been banned quite a few times now on here, along with causing a lot of immature drama on twitter with Beyond, and now playing the victim card of some sorts it really shows the lack of character there.

This is embarrassing guys, stop guys.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I just wanted the truth.... Deten you would lead me on, as far as I know... you're the catfish. 

No catfishing.

Knight been banned quite a few times now on here, along with causing a lot of immature drama on twitter with Beyond, and now playing the victim card of some sorts it really shows the lack of character there.

This is embarrassing guys, stop guys.

I'm a victim of your hatred. I just want you to love me.

This thread sucks.

I think Kush and Rufio live in GA/AL.  Just 2v2 them in CE.... I'm sure you'll do just fine.   (laughs)

Hi guys! I don't know if this has been posted or not but there's a Halo 2 tournament hosted by Round 3 Gaming at XStation Game Center today at 6:30. I know this is on really short notice but I didn't even know about this site till today. Here's the link with more information. http://www.round3gaming.net/halo-tourney-xstation/

I'm not affiliated with round 3 gaming or XStation. I'm just looking to meet more people and hopefully create a larger turn out. To my knowledge they regularly host Halo tournaments each month so there will definitely be more. Their location is in Gwinnett so it might be far for a lot of you.

I guess I should introduce myself since I'm new here. I'm Faizan! I'm 19 (turn 20 in 2 days!) and I live in Gwinnett. I've been playing Halo competitively like it was my job since Halo 2 and Halo 3 (well I guess not my job since I wasn't pro lol). But because I was so young back then I didn't have the chance to attend big LANs or events besides some local tourneys that did not provide much of a challenge. I used to lurk the MLG forums a lot back then but ever since Halo died out I lost touch with everything that had to do with it. I'm now looking to seriously get back into gaming and hopefully try to start a team with some people here. I know you guys must be as excited as I am for MCC to come out. I'm looking forward to gaming with some of you!

I'm from Conyers GA, any lans near me lol even though i dont go to them

I was about to say....

McDonough is 30 minutes so 

uth of you going the speed limit. We will have quite a bit I'm sure.

Who would be down for a big MCC LAN, with streaming and everything? Maybe even a big local tournament?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Who would be down for a big MCC LAN, with streaming and everything? Maybe even a big local tournament?

Depends on timing but most likely count me in, and my brother too

I'm down for a LAN. I live in Gwinnett which might be kind of out of the way from everyone, but give me a time and date and I'll try my best to make it 

I've been waiting for you to say the word.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is the xbox 1 a viable LAN console? I've seen tons of people including Knight saying that it is garbage on LAN... what's it like? 

Well you have to be signed in on Xbl to even play on lan so basically the dedicated servers will be the lan basically

That's weird, is that why so many people would get kicked/dropped during that MCC Invitational a couple weeks ago? 

P.S. Dedicated Servers are only for matchmaking I believe. Customs are still hosted by the host. So in theory, LAN should still work beautifully even without the system link option. 

oh ok @andypwns , Im down for lans either xbl_hidden or killzone or someone have a lan im down any weekend maybe we all need to come together a form a tournament type lan if possible. I wish that my friend that lives in Gwinnett with his huge house would let me hold one. I will let you know soon about the details