War

Players in Georgia

Why limit yourself?

I own an IT services business with an incredible connection, it'd be awesome to have 3 local players to come practice at my office.

While the reality of that situation happening is laughable at best, it's worth a shot.

I own an IT services business with an incredible connection, it'd be awesome to have 3 local players to come practice at my office.

While the reality of that situation happening is laughable at best, it's worth a shot.

Ayee I'm in your area , definitely should link up. I actually know your old teammate Sean 

GT: The Puppy

Ayee I'm in your area , definitely should link up. I actually know your old teammate Sean 

GT: The Puppy

Oh, shit! Do you know how to get in touch with him? I've been trying hard for a while but I can't get in touch with him. I'll send you a f/r

I'm a local old school gamer. I used to host LAN parties during my High School days. So much fun that I'm willing to dish out $500 for one damn game. Haha. <3. I will host something at my place on the release weekend of H2A. I'm not sure enough people in Georgia will come for a LAN tourney, but let's just get 3-4 of us serious gamers, and beast in Matchmaking or something?

When: November, 14th, 2014 - November 16th, 2014

Where: Loganville, GA 30052. Large house. Quiet, safe suburb.

What: Let's set up monitors side-by-side and do 4v4 Matchmaking on H2A.

Bring: Espresso, coffee, energy drinks; We'll order in pizza.

Who says they are coming

Reply to this thread, and i'll add you here. We will follow up on specifics as date gets closer. Please use this layout in your reply if you plan on coming:

1. What date/time do you expect to reach my house? 

2. How long do you want to stay over? Staying the night? 

3. Bringing any drinks?

4. Bringing any friends? If so, how many? 

5. Contact information of any way? PM me a number to text if you can.

I live in Dahlonega/ Gainesville area.. i will be

gaming hard when the MCC is released, i expect to at least go to several events and 

compete in the MCC GT: Murrayville....GT will be different before Nov 11th, keep

in touch!

I'm a local old school gamer. I used to host LAN parties during my High School days. So much fun that I'm willing to dish out $500 for one damn game. Haha. <3. I will host something at my place on the release weekend of H2A. I'm not sure enough people in Georgia will come for a LAN tourney, but let's just get 3-4 of us serious gamers, and beast in Matchmaking or something?

When: November, 14th, 2014 - November 16th, 2014

Where: Loganville, GA 30052. Large house. Quiet, safe suburb.

What: Let's set up monitors side-by-side and do 4v4 Matchmaking on H2A.

Bring: Espresso, coffee, energy drinks; We'll order in pizza.

Who says they are coming

Reply to this thread, and i'll add you here. We will follow up on specifics as date gets closer. Please use this layout in your reply if you plan on coming:

1. What date/time do you expect to reach my house? 

2. How long do you want to stay over? Staying the night? 

3. Bringing any drinks?

4. Bringing any friends? If so, how many? 

5. Contact information of any way? PM me a number to text if you can.

This sounds really good. I'd like to help you get a good turn out if I can. I probably won't personally be going but building our local scene is really important.

XBL: HANS Psyche

I live five minutes north of downtown Atlanta, have my own car, an Xbox One with an extra controller, 19 inch Insignia HDTV, and Astro A40s. Might be able to get one of my casual gamer friends to join but he doesn't own an Xbox One yet. I could head to a LAN on a set day where others are planning on showing up as well even if it's a one day event. I can also bring a 20 pack of redbull and chip in for food. Feel free to send me a PM on here and/or follow me on twitter @HisManifest

I'm in the Henry County area (30 mins south of ATL) and willing to game whenever 

GT: Harville2

Disclaimer - Recently married so most of my time would be spent online, but if we have a big enough event that is scheduled in advance then I'm always down to go

I'm in the Henry County area (30 mins south of ATL) and willing to game whenever 

GT: Harville2

Disclaimer - Recently married so most of my time would be spent online, but if we have a big enough event that is scheduled in advance then I'm always down to go

Wanna do a H1 2v2 LAN? I have a friend I need to teach how to play. We both live in McDonough. (he's off highway 20 West and I'm on Jonesboro Rd.)

Wanna do a H1 2v2 LAN? I have a friend I need to teach how to play. We both live in McDonough. (he's off highway 20 West and I'm on Jonesboro Rd.)

I played H1 back in the day, but you would probably have to end up teaching me too haha. I actually live off of Highway 20 about 5 minutes outside the square headed towards conyers, so we are right there near each other. I'm down when were you planning on doing it? What all would I need to bring? All I have is an xbox one, monitor and controller. No headset anymore (RIP) 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I played H1 back in the day, but you would probably have to end up teaching me too haha. I actually live off of Highway 20 about 5 minutes outside the square headed towards conyers, so we are right there near each other. I'm down when were you planning on doing it? What all would I need to bring? All I have is an xbox one, monitor and controller. No headset anymore (RIP) 

You don't need anything. It's the beauty of Halo 1. It's all split screen.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You don't need anything. It's the beauty of Halo 1. It's all split screen.

LMAO its been so long that I completely forgot about it all, you will definitely be teaching me too. I was thinking it was like H2 Vista for some reason, but yeah I'm down for sure, you got a 4th or do we need one? My brother would most likely be down to come if we needed a 4th

LMAO its been so long that I completely forgot about it all, you will definitely be teaching me too. I was thinking it was like H2 Vista for some reason, but yeah I'm down for sure, you got a 4th or do we need one? My brother would most likely be down to come if we needed a 4th

That would be perfect. Myself and bSpykes need some practice and our only problem is finding a good place locally to play.

That would be perfect. Myself and bSpykes need some practice and our only problem is finding a good place locally to play.

Awesome, I'll talk with my brother and hit you up on here or on Twitter, how soon you wanna start doing this?

Awesome, I'll talk with my brother and hit you up on here or on Twitter, how soon you wanna start doing this?

I'm down whenever. I'll talk to bSpykes

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm down whenever. I'll talk to bSpykes

Yeah I text my brother and his response was "hell yeah" haha so we are good whenever. I'm Harville2 on most everything, so just hit me up on here or Twitter or something and we can work something out

wats ur email? ill give u my number

Check DMs on here

Nevermind idk why but it won't let me DM you, my email is bots suck ass

dont post emails on the internet. srsly the bots will find you and get you

Yeah my plan was to leave it until he got in touch with me, edited it just now