Sign in to follow this  
Bionic Cell

fastest kill time too easy to achieve with the new primaries?

I was under the impression that every Halo game was built of the previous Halo's engine.

Halo Reach used a different engine than 2 and 3. 4's was built off of Reach's

• Upvote (+1) 1

whats funny about what you guys are talking about, is that they said they basically built halo 4 from the ground up, which is why it took 4 years to make. But they could be bluffing about that, and they probably are.

Things that should happen in Halo 4:

-smaller hitboxes

-lower auto aim angle

-reduced RRR (especially on unscoped snipers)

Things that should happen in future games:

-instantaneous shift in strafing

-fewer random factors in bullet placement

Summary: We need fast kill times and low aim assist. This will create balance among common skill levels as well as a high skill gap, which is more rewarding than an easy game. "A skillful game is a better game."

^Yeah I hate how automatic weapons are automatically classed as random spread weapons. The Focus Rifle was the best automatic weapon ever, like the hybrid baby of precision and automatic weapons.

Proof: Halo 4 couldn't support custom button mapping because the controller code was based off of H1's. 

You have GOT to be kidding me. Are they even programmers?

4 shot comes out, everyones still bitching. Scumbag community. I personally feel the game is great at the current state it's in. Thats also coming back from Black Ops 2 which is the biggest pile of garbage.

• Upvote (+1) 1

4 shot comes out, everyones still bitching. Scumbag community. I personally feel the game is great at the current state it's in. Thats also coming back from Black Ops 2 which is the biggest pile of garbage.

Wow, that's a whole one thing! 

We only bitch because we want what's best for the game. 

We only bitch because we want what's best for the game. 

Constructive criticism instead of bitching would be a start than.

Constructive criticism instead of bitching would be a start than.

I agree but the majority of gamers are probably between the ages of 16-early 20's. There's a lot of Testosterone fuelled teenagers who don't know what constructive criticism is. :P

I agree but the majority of gamers are probably between the ages of 16-early 20's. There's a lot of Testosterone fuelled teenagers who don't know what constructive criticism is. :P

Nope.  Way off, more like early 30s.

http://kotaku.com/5931077/the-average-age-of-a-gamer-just-dropped-by-seven-years-um-what

I'm sure there's better sources but I couldn't be bothered to find them.