zZunair

Players in Texas

I live in Houston, Gamertag: L4 Lust (looking for a team for halo 5)

Skype; e4envious

Hey, everyone!

After taking a break in July, we're back on August 7th with more Halo 5: Guardians action in Microsoft stores across the country! Peep the locales below:

Seattle, WA
Portland, OR
Santa Anna, CA
Los Angeles, CA Century City
Houston, TX
Minnesota, MN
Austin, TX
Columbus, OH
Charlotte, NC
Atlanta, GA
White Plains, NY

The action will be on all day! If you're interested, grab your friends, let us know, join us for good times at your local Microsoft store, and be sure to follow @PBLHalo on twitter for info on streams, scrims, and more!

Facebook Post

Hey all,

Ive been looking into the Pro Battle League. Looks like there are currently two teams in Houston, basically an A team and B team. 

Im more interested in Dallas. There Isnt a team yet, so I shot an email off to the league asking about potentially starting the Dallas team up. I received a reply from Tom, head of business development at PBL and they would like to get things rolling in Dallas. 

From what I understand there can be more then one team per city. At the monthly tournament, local teams play each other first (If there is more than one team) for a city then winner plays the other top PBL teams online. They do these at Microsoft stores.

Long story short I have a T03 and we are looking for 1 local to Dallas who can attend there monthly tourneys at a selected Microsoft store. And of course scrim other PBL teams 2-3 times a week. Looking for someone familiar with HCS and can hold there own.

Not sure when Dallas would even start but wanted to get feelers out there.

Thanks all

GT: II DORK II

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey all,

Ive been looking into the Pro Battle League. Looks like there are currently two teams in Houston, basically an A team and B team.

Im more interested in Dallas. There Isnt a team yet, so I shot an email off to the league asking about potentially starting the Dallas team up. I received a reply from Tom, head of business development at PBL and they would like to get things rolling in Dallas.

From what I understand there can be more then one team per city. At the monthly tournament, local teams play each other first (If there is more than one team) for a city then winner plays the other top PBL teams online. They do these at Microsoft stores.

Long story short I have a T03 and we are looking for 1 local to Dallas who can attend there monthly tourneys at a selected Microsoft store. And of course scrim other PBL teams 2-3 times a week. Looking for someone familiar with HCS and can hold there own.

Not sure when Dallas would even start but wanted to get feelers out there.

Thanks all

GT: II DORK II

I stay in Arlington have event & lan exp... I'll be down to team

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm currently working on putting together a team in Austin, TX with PBL. I've got 2 players already and several interested parties. I'm always looking for more talent though and am happy to give anybody a tryout! Hit me up on Xbox GT: Noogatuck if you'd like to talk!

Peace

Gamertag: GG VoodooKick

Fort Worth, TX

Only get on H5:Forge for customs despite the horrible frame drops because playing on console is cancer without veto or premades

Willing to travel a reasonable amount for LANs or meetups

I currently live in College Station, but beginning this summer I will be in the Fort Worth/Dallas area.  Add me, GT: FuentesAZ8

Hey does anybody stay in the Dallas area & want to compete in the 2v2 H3 MCC Tourney this Sunday? Let me know something.

I now live in Corpus Christi. Seems like there was a CE LAN round here the last couple of years, anyone know if there's still a local Halo scene round these parts? @almightyshade?

I'm not free much due to work. I'll watch Beach LAN but haven't played competitive CE myself and currently just try to play H3 MCC when I can.

GT: Noodle 2x

On 1/6/2019 at 10:10 AM, Noodle said:

I now live in Corpus Christi. Seems like there was a CE LAN round here the last couple of years, anyone know if there's still a local Halo scene round these parts? @almightyshade?

I'm not free much due to work. I'll watch Beach LAN but haven't played competitive CE myself and currently just try to play H3 MCC when I can.

GT: Noodle 2x

I just moved to Houston from Portland. In H3 we had huge H3 LANs. Some big names coming down too from all over Texas. I miss those days