zZunair

Players in Texas

gt: wiskidew

26 years old in McKinney. Playing with TYPOGRAPH1C from Frisco lately. Close relations with www.versusgameplay.com. Looking to squad with some players with similar attitudes and energy levels. I'm relatively low-energy for competitive gaming. I have been known to get mad hype, though.

glhf

I think I'm going to try to get some strictly local customs going on, would you guys be interested in this being a normal thing? The thing is I need a lot of tags of players who play regularly to get 7 other Texas players to play at the same time. I can't think of a better solution to give you guys a network of Texas players besides playing with each other a bunch

Gt- xWicked Swami

I'll update the GT list when I get home

Edit: I'll also make a Skype group, I just need everyone's Skype to make one.

So from now on, post your GT AND Skype so I can add you on both

25, senior at TTU, originally from DFW area though

been playing since H2 and would like to play competitively again

played in Columbus 09 and local tourneys

send a message when you add me so I can add back

GT: furbyyy

Halo 5 LAN (3-20-16) @ my house in ATX. Should easily have 8 setups for 4v4's. 18 & up. Please let me know if you're interested! I've had several LAN party's already and they've been a total blast.

GT: iBreakAway

I live in the HEB area of Texas. (It's near Arlington, Grapevine, and NRH) looking for local competitive halo players down to grind in halo 5 and go to events. Message me on Xbox to play. GT: Trestle

Looking to join or start up a team for HCS

Gt: exo av

From Corpus Christi

Hit me up on Xbox live

Hosting another LAN at my house in Austin on Saturday, June 25th. Shoot me a message @ iBreakAway if you'd like to come.

We have 3-4 definitely coming so far. Let's get at least 8 together for 4's guys!

Hosting another LAN at my house in Austin on Saturday, June 25th. Shoot me a message @ iBreakAway if you'd like to come.

Goinnnnng

I think I'm going to try to get some strictly local customs going on, would you guys be interested in this being a normal thing? The thing is I need a lot of tags of players who play regularly to get 7 other Texas players to play at the same time. I can't think of a better solution to give you guys a network of Texas players besides playing with each other a bunch

Gt- xWicked Swami

I'll update the GT list when I get home

Edit: I'll also make a Skype group, I just need everyone's Skype to make one.

So from now on, post your GT AND Skype so I can add you on both

iBreakAway

[email protected]