zZunair

Players in Texas

GT: VysuaLs

Houston, Tx

If you didn't know, the Galleria has a Halo tournament at the MS store mostly every weekend now. Some good Houston locals go there to attend (though if they have one this weekend it might be less of them because of AGL)

Hey What's up everyone! GT: G1VeN

Feel free to add me for Customs/FFA. Currently staying in San Antonio, TX.

Let's get some LAN going ASAP!!!!

I live in the Denton area, not very skilled (average BR, but really lacking in the "in game decision making" area), looking to get better.

Hope this thread fills up more after the MCC releases!

Also I changed my gamertag name, replace "HyyyphY" with "RyRysGNAR"

Stay Texas trill, boys.

Hey all, been playing H2 again on XBC. I am in the DFW area

XBL GT: Pyschodork

XBC: DorkisPyscho

Lol my bad I didn't see the new posts, I'll update the whole thing guys. I know a lot of really good Texas locals and I know almost all of them are coming back for MCC so expect some LANs once MCC hits

Idk if this needs an update to the OP, but my tag changed from Irish H2 to Irish DTX. Still stay in Dallas. Def coming back for MCC and playing H3 now.

Updated. We had a LAN recently with some decent players who placed pretty well.  From what I heard it was pretty good, hopefully once MCC starts we can start getting some more frequent ones

I'm from Houston. My gamertag is WilframAlpha and have been looking to LAN H2/H3 for quite a long time.

OP needs a little updating.

I'm in College Station.  I know there's at least a few more here but I haven't met them yet!

Edit:  GT: Cloosk

Some of the Texas locals recently LANd at SA a few weeks ago, lots of Houston, dallas, SA players attended.  I think it was like 15ish players and it was for H2 IIRC

OP needs a little updating.

I'm in College Station.  I know there's at least a few more here but I haven't met them yet!

Edit:  GT: Cloosk

Preciate it, I think everything is updated now

I'm from Houston. My gamertag is WilframAlpha and have been looking to LAN H2/H3 for quite a long time.

The Houston scene is pretty good.  Most of the players don't post here but off the top of my head we have SvR Gabriel, Tweak, Cpt Blainer, Windy, Zildjian, Quinn, Me (kinda), Psyril,  since, Munoz (?) and a few other players that are also pretty good I'm forgetting.  

I'm pretty sure most of those people are returning after MCC hits so LANs should be starting up. The Galleria also has Launch tournaments for Halo so I wouldn't be surprised if I and a few other locals went to just chill if you want to start knowing people.  Tho most LANs generally have their host iffy on bringing strangers, if you talk to locals and are friendly you will get invited and if you don't you can ask.  They generally say yes if they think you're nice.

I'll PM you some more info since I cant post it here