Sign in to follow this  
WarLord

Flamesword announces i50 Halo line up

Two former MLG pro Halo players Michael ‘Flamesword’ Chaves and Ian ‘Enable’ Wyatt put the European Halo scene on alert earlier today when they announced the line up for the Halo i50 tournament over Twitter.  Flamesword and Enable have announced that they will be teaming with current European champion James ‘Jimbosity’ Bradbrook and former champion Rob ‘Septic’ Singleton.  With a line up consisting of two former MLG pro’s, who have multiple Halo 3 and Halo Reach MLG wins behind them and two European champions this team will be settings its sights firmly on first place.

Michael ‘Flamesword’ Chaves had this to say

I’m excited to be competing in i50 this upcoming week! Enable and I; two of Red Bull’s greatest gamers, will be teaming up with two of UK’s best, Jimbo and Septic. Excited to be competing in England and seeing what kind of talent is out there. I have been playing on the Europe Halo 4 settings these past two weeks and really enjoying them. Looking forward to the competition.

The team name has not yet been announced but it would be surprising to see them drop the nameStatus Quo for this event.

Will we see yet another American team come over and take the European Halo title or will some home grow talent step up to the plate and stop the Americans in their tracks?  With little over a week until the tournament we won’t have to wait long to get the answer!

• Upvote (+1) 1

At least it's the modded settings. In fact, even though no one really cares anymore, it will still be interesting to see how they play out in a torny

At least it's the modded settings. In fact, even though no one really cares anymore, it will still be interesting to see how they play out in a torny

yes will be interesting. are they playing the no sprint settings?

His new position coaching optic has me more surprised

My mind was absolutely blown when I heard about it.  

It's really weird to see lol, but I hope it works out.  

My mind was absolutely blown when I heard about it.  

It's really weird to see lol, but I hope it works out.  

I honestly do not see how he has anything to offer Optic.

But, I guess we will see. 

When is this? I will def watch. These settings were actually fun all they were missing is descope #RIPH4

Games will be running 30th-1st, with Simms and I casting the tournament! Going to be a lot of fun, hope everyone tunes in :)

• Upvote (+1) 2

His new position coaching optic has me more surprised

It's weird to see him as a coach, but FS has always been an amazing captain who knows how to keep people into games. He's very smart when it comes to team-oriented plays. A good team leader can make an equally good coach.

I honestly do not see how he has anything to offer Optic.

But, I guess we will see. 

Redbull sponsor and hes a good sponsor.

HR+H4 were so bad, that they literally killed all passion of pro Halo players and now they are casuals or coaching cod  -_-

Redbull sponsor and hes a good sponsor.

Holy crap you just blew my mind, because I totally forgot about the red bull thing.

I think you nailed it - Expect a youtube video announcing Optics new "Red Bull" sponsorship in the next couple weeks.

Id let big bird be my coach if it came with a sponsorship too. 

Holy crap you just blew my mind, because I totally forgot about the red bull thing.

I think you nailed it - Expect a youtube video announcing Optics new "Red Bull" sponsorship in the next couple weeks.

Id let big bird be my coach if it came with a sponsorship too. 

Yea thats what I thought too since Nadeshot and flame are sponsored by Redbull, the whole team might get a shot.