Hunter

Players in Kentucky

Live in Middlesboro, Ky hmu sometime gt :snipemxc ive been playing for 8 years. Ive won multiple local 1v1/2v2 tournaments and a few ffas. Hope to here from you soon.

Live in Middlesboro, Ky hmu sometime gt :snipemxc ive been playing for 8 years. Ive won multiple local 1v1/2v2 tournaments and a few ffas. Hope to here from you soon.

Looking for people to play with possibly team with I got a good BR and good snipe. Been playing halo since CE Gt nog0odnamesl3ft.

I haven't seen anyone else post a topic for Kentucky, but I was wondering if anyone else was here as well. 

I live in Bluegrass haha.

Younger player from frankfort ky grind 6 to 12 hours a day looking for a team to grind with and become the best i can be gt is MrKingCrxms

No way I'm from frankfort! How old are you?

Trying to help the FPS competitve community grow in my area while looking for people who would like to do some competitive gaming in halo, battle field and yes even CoD 3 mill tournament. HMU GT Force Recon TMJ

am in the Cinci, OH area near KY border. looking for skilled players to play with competitively in tourneys in the area. 

gt: tox1ca

Don't know if this is still going but I'm in Williamstown. (30 mins south of Florence and 30 mins north or Georgetown) GT GP M0NSTER