Hunter

Players in Kentucky

This thread still going? I live in Fulton Kentucky (Faaaaaar Western KY) and I'm a 2 hour drive from Memphis and 3 hours from Nashville.

My GT:

OxK Serk Merks

I'm from Huntsville, AL but I'm only an hour and half from Nashville, 2 from Knox and would drive for a good lan. Gonig to Indy.

GT: iLLgRiM

Memphis, TN Halo 3 LAN this Saturday (October 26). If you see this in time and want to go let me know. 

Bring your own stuff.

<3

I live in Joplin MO which is pretty close to Kansas and I know many Kansas players. We have a group on Facebook to organize things like LANs and tournaments. Hit up Midwest Halo on facebook if you want in. I am trying to organize a small tournament in Joplin just at my place. L probably H3 or ZBNS Reach. Add EF5 Albino on xbl or you can pm me too.

I'm from Missouri, STL area... I would travel for LANs for sure.  Any of you run Halo 2 LANs?

I would do h1 and h2 but with the lan center I work for they are more focused on the newer stuff than the old plus getting the older tvs is a hassle to mess with 

Hey guys would love to get a big H2/H1 LAN going. I used to play with a lot of people and compete all throughout TN in the H2 days (with my 2v2 partner NemoPwns) but I left for the Army pretty much when H3 came out so I lost touch with a lot of TN Halo players.

I'm originally from Clarksville but live in Knoxville now. I still have ties to Clarksville so anywhere from Middle to East TN is convenient for me. I can probably gather 4-6 players.

Central Kentucky

I live in Nicholasville, KY. It is just 20 minutes south of the more well known city, Lexington. It would be great to meet some local players. Looking forward to Halo: MCC.

I'm from BG but live just south of Nashville now with 2 other high level h1 players, we're willing to train anyone up that's interested in H1.  PM me.

Central Kentucky

I live in Nicholasville, KY. It is just 20 minutes south of the more well known city, Lexington. It would be great to meet some local players. Looking forward to Halo: MCC.

Georgetown,KY

looking for 1 or 2 other players in the area for potential local tournaments.

GT: OMG D0nUtZ

Hey man I got a to2 if youre interested, both from nky. Ill add you tonight.

From Louisville, To2 with Magni2ude. Going to indy if we get a good team.

Live in Middlesboro, Ky  hmu sometime gt :snipemxc ive been playing for 8 years. Ive won multiple local 1v1/2v2 tournaments and a few ffas. Hope to here from you soon.