Joseph

Players in Ohio

In Columbus down to try to compete competitively for LANs. Hopefully they have another Columbus event like they did for H2A. Hit me up to practice/make a squad.

GT: FrustratedNerd

West Cleveland.

26 and competitive. Would love to play the upcoming HCS brackets but far from getting a team together. I'm not the best shot but I'm solid around (good team skills, creative runner, sticks to the GD plan).

GT: Snibachi

Huntington, WV

Not an OH native, but I'm seeing a girl from OH. Is that close enough for you guys? haha

In all seriousness though, I'm 26 and looking to join or form a team. I have online tournament experience. I communicate well, have a decent shot, strong at OBJ games, easy to get along with, and I'm modest. I keep the BS to a minimum.

Came here looking for a closer group as my past teammates have been cross country; making scheduling difficult and potential event travel impractical. Feel free to add me if you'd be interested. I'm usually online 6pm-12am weekdays and various times on weekends.

Thanks

tox1ca

24 years old from Cincinnati, OH

Currently unemployed and spending all downtime (way too fucking much) on H5. You'll find me grinding Arena and Breakout.

Excited about the LAN tourneys in/around OH in the future!

330 here im always in akron , canton or cleveland . If you're actually decent at the game and are a local hmu my gt is Ahnxiety looking to get back into playing.

Live in Texas but Ohio is home for me

Use to play H2/H3 tournements at Escape LAN center and Cold Fusion LAN center in Mentor before they went out of business

GT: II DORK II

Hey folks,

I am the team captain of the Columbus, OH team for an organization called Pro Battle League @PBLHalo.  The goal of PBL is to bring competitive Halo 5 gameplay to regional teams throughout the US.  We currently have weekly scrims between teams on Tuesdays and Sundays that are streamed on their Twitch.  GH057ayame has casted for us in the past during monthly tournaments that take place at Microsoft stores.  If you are interested in playing for the Columbus team (or really any nearby Ohio players in general willing to travel to Columbus), please hit me up via Twitter or a Live message using my buttons below my polar bear.  We have our next event scheduled on August 7th at the Easton Town Center MS store.  It'll be 12 pm to 6 pm.  It'll be a way to get to know local players who are passionate about competitive Halo.  Xbones and Gaems equipment will be provided.  You may bring your own controller and headset (probably recommended).  In the future, we'll have a roster of multiple local players who can join in on scrims and tournaments that play against players all over the country.

Thanks for reading.  Take care! 

330 here im always in akron , canton or cleveland . If you're actually decent at the game and are a local hmu my gt is Ahnxiety looking to get back into playing.

Hey are you still currently looking for a team, I'm from the Akron area.

thread seems dead but my GT is ooi exo ioo

new Philadelphia ohio