Joseph

Players in Ohio

Sandusky(Cedar Point), Ohio

Anyone who still LANs h1 can get in contact with me to play. I have a couple of people here and we still LAN on occasion.

I have a team of locals and a guy form Minnesota coming down to LAN over Memorial Day weekend. We'd like to get a couple good teams to come and hang instead of playing local randoms. I figured I would post on here to give people time to make plans if they're interested. I live about an hour east of Indy and like 30 min from central Ohio. If by any chance there are some decent people on here that could get a team together and come hang it would be awesome.

Gt: Flatline sXe

I have a team of locals and a guy form Minnesota coming down to LAN over Memorial Day weekend. We'd like to get a couple good teams to come and hang instead of playing local ransoms. I figured I would post on here to give people time to make plans if they're interested. I live about an hour east of Indy and like 30 min from central Ohio. If by any chance there are some decent people on here that could get a team together and come hang it would be awesome.

Gt: Flatline sXe

I would go to this. I have a to2 so we'd need two more ohio players and we'd be set. My gt is og drewski. Or just reply on beyond.

Inequaiity and Abaddon Rises

Toledo, Ohio.

Abaddon is my little fun 3 month that I'm messing around on.

Inequaiity is my main.  Spelled with 2 i's instead of an L.  Because I suck and couldn't make my gamertag fast enough.

GT: Bahnij

I attend Case Western Reserve in Cleveland and I live in Ohio also.

tweet or  at @Bahnij or message me on XBL ill be down for any lans

Hi would anyone be interested in playing in a Halo 2 LAN July 25th? I live about 15 minutes from mansfield in Galion Ohio

I've been wanting to get a lan together. Would be cool to host at someone with a big enough place (not me), or a hotel and share costs. I'm from the Dayton area. Willing to travel and ready anytime. Anyone who'd be willing to do the same, and bring halo 2, 3, and 4 send me a msg on here or xbl. GT: Twistedpp

I'm down for h1. I'll LAN the other halos, but I'd prefer to play h1 a majority of the time. I have 1 box, a couple copies of h1, and 2 tube tvs. I may only be able to fit one of them in my car though. I'd travel anywhere within an hour to an hour and a half of cedar point.

Gt: griz_is_Sicc
Toledo

Also... Halo 2/3 LAN near Akron on Sunday 8/31/14
Message me here if you want in, or message me on XBL (mention the LAN)
Date may get pushed back a week or so, just waiting to hear from a couple people regarding work scheduling.
If you live near me and wanna go, I'm willing to drive people.

Gt: griz_is_Sicc

Toledo

Also... Halo 2/3 LAN near Akron on Sunday 8/31/14

Message me here if you want in, or message me on XBL (mention the LAN)

Date may get pushed back a week or so, just waiting to hear from a couple people regarding work scheduling.

If you live near me and wanna go, I'm willing to drive people.

I am from the Dayton area, I'd be willing to car pool/give rides to this LAN if the right amount of people are going.

We should try to get a LAN going in Columbus over winter break! Also, this was recently announced: https://irongaming.tv/news_articles/6

I'm a senior at OSU and I'm from Columbus, OH. Add me on XBL to wreck in MCC when it comes out

GT: Lucky 7Evans

Thanks for that link, first I've seen that. 

I'll be adding everyone on this thread once I get my XB1 next week, lookin forward to gaming with more people from Ohio.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hello all,

I will be hosting a H2 Lan Saturday October 25th, at my house in North-East Ohio. I would like to invite up to 16 players for 4v4s and FFA.

Check in will be around 3 p.m and we will game all day and night, yes everyone can stay at the house. I will try my best to have the LAN on twitch with a commentator. I have some players that are guaranteed and I would like the best players in Ohio to attend. Preferably I would like players who are planning on going to Iron Gaming Columbus for good practice for the event.

I have a list and once I have 16 people who are confirmed I will not accept anyone else, unless you would like to spectate.

Please contact me via skype or twitter to let me know if you are interested : @bahnij or [email protected]

Everyone will have to bring their set ups and I have the disk for the maps and patch if you do not have it. The plan is to have two 4v4 stations and maybe some 2v2s on the side. Players who have event experienced are most welcomed. 

Matt (Bahnij) 

• Upvote (+1) 1