Sign in to follow this  
CyReN

Today is the 9th anniversary of Halo 2 release

Good times. Favorite game of all time for sure. Combination of a virtually flawless game/online experience/ranking system/clans and the right age when all your friends were playing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Old.  :saucey:

But no, Halo 2 ruined my life. 

Thankfully, I got it back on-track during Halo 3's lifespan.

Nothing of value was missed.  :gandhi:  :kappa:  :saucey:  :gandhi:

Man it sucks that I never played this game in its prime.

Nostalgia man. I still want to LAN this game, too bad no one in my area does.

Halo 2 one of the GOAT's for sure, some of my favorite memories came from the time period of H2. So many hours spent LAN'ing after highschool, in custom game lobbies playing Warthog derby+Tower of Power+super-bouncing, trash-talking randoms during games, major and minor clan matches with my H2 clan BulletZ, stalking MLGpro.com before events to hear all the pre-event trash-talk, H2 on USA, legendary XBL myths like the "Golden Warthog glitch", getting that legit 35 in TS and taking a picture and hanging it on my wall, learning new glitches every day and learning how to RRX, dat crispy BR and sniper combo, Tour De Walsh, the start of the Halo montage craze, this game and UT2004 are online games that hold a special place in my heart and always will even when I don't play much anymore  :wub:  The game had something most games lack today, it had soul and plenty of weird quirks that make it unique.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I was so hyped before the release. I still clearly remember the night when H2 was released and I and other fanatics stod in the store at 00.00 and just drooling. I took two days of from work and played 24/7. Loved it.

No XBL.

XBC is better anyways.

This fucked EVERYONE up

Seriously one of my favorite memories of the H2F community

Chris the hippie ftw. He went to my high school

• Upvote (+1) 1

XBC is better anyways.

Aside from the fact that XBC can play games that XBL can't, how is XBC better in any other way than XBL?

• Downvote (-1) 1