Sign in to follow this  
Vegan Elite

Favorite Halo 2 map

Honestly I can't say that there was one map in Halo 2 that was not enjoyable to play.  Maybe it was because the gameplay itself was amazing, but I even like Backwash, Derelict, and Tombstone and I know I shouldn't.

Sanctuary or Midship were always my 2 favorites.

And I always had fun on Terminal playing BTB

No love for waterworks? Yes I'll take that snipe and pitch my tent top center.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Waterworks was so much fun, so many shenanigans were had there.

As much as I hate on it, Lockout was still a very fun map and broke the sameness of Warlock, Middy, and Sanc.

Coagulation was actually the map I dreaded the most.  Probably had a lot to do with the fact that you spawned with an SMG for the majority of its matchmaking life.  It was definitely more bearable once they changed it to a BR start.

Though I've already said that Midship is my favorite map, the most fun I had was probably on Headlong - flying around with friends above the level before the Sword Flying glitch was patched.

1. Midship

2. Warlock

3. Sanctuary

4. Lockout

5. Beaver Creek

6. Ivory Tower

7. Elongation

I couldn't tolerate any of the other maps.

I'm pretty sure my favourite map back in the day was blood Gulch or whatever it was called. Playing 1v1s with my buddy on that map and actually having fun lol. I think it was that map or Zanzibar.

Lol fuckin noob.

halo-2-lockout.jpg

This.

I'm going to throw this out there: Midship may have been the best map for competitive 4v4 TS/OBJ but Halo 2 was about more than that for most people.

Gotta love the guys who like Headlong and Ascension. That reminds me that Halo 2 was a great casual game.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Honestly I can't say that there was one map in Halo 2 that was not enjoyable to play.  Maybe it was because the gameplay itself was amazing, but I even like Backwash, Derelict, and Tombstone and I know I shouldn't.

Derelect was pretty bad now that I think about it in H2