Lesson

October XBL Activity Chart. H3 beats H4

With Ghandi's tournament in the making I don't see why it wouldn't be

I am just going to go ahead and assume that there won't be 10,000 players competing in the tournament.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I am just going to go ahead and assume that there won't be 10,000 players competing in the tournament.

Well as of right now I got 9 friends online with full custom lobbies in H3 and they are not competing.

Well as of right now I got 9 friends online with full custom lobbies in H3 and they are not competing.

That's cool. I have no doubt a certain amount of people will stay playing Halo 3, but the majority won't stay.

well we only need like 138 anyway  :bman:

my math sux=[

With Ghandi's tournament in the making I don't see why it wouldn't be

Eh, I dunno. If we're only hoping for 32 teams, that's only 128 players. I reckon the majority of people who played H3 and gave H3 that place on the Activity charts played the Campaign and maybe a few games of MP. I doubt that a small H3 tourney is significant enough to keep H3 in the same spot, I would like to think that people are still playing H3, but with next gen out very soon, and the fact that Gandhi's tourney is in Feb so teams aren't exactly gonna be scrimming hard now, I reckon it will fall a few places by the time Major Nelson releases the next one. 

I hope it stays, or even climbs a spot, just trying to be realistic. :/

Eh, I dunno. If we're only hoping for 32 teams, that's only 128 players. I reckon the majority of people who played H3 and gave H3 that place on the Activity charts played the Campaign and maybe a few games of MP. I doubt that a small H3 tourney is significant enough to keep H3 in the same spot, I would like to think that people are still playing H3, but with next gen out very soon, and the fact that Gandhi's tourney is in Feb so teams aren't exactly gonna be scrimming hard now, I reckon it will fall a few places by the time Major Nelson releases the next one. 

I hope it stays, or even climbs a spot, just trying to be realistic. :/

WE SHALL SEE  :Halo:

lol jk Idk what's really going to happen honestly, expect the unexpected 

WE SHALL SEE  :Halo:

lol jk Idk what's really going to happen honestly, expect the unexpected 

expect-the-unexpected_o_271396.jpg

MIND BLOWN.

• Upvote (+1) 3

It only beat out Halo 4 because Halo 3 was free. That's true, but I suspect Halo 3 and Halo 4 will be neck and neck the rest of Halo 4's lifespan. Halo 4 might not beat out Halo 3 ever again. And that, my friends, makes me happy.

Yeah guys it was free

Recently defined as 5 fucking dollars less.

or else $6-7 for Halo 3 with full dlc

Same goes with every other popular game that ended up being free.

It just to bad that 75% of those players are cheaters... Game is almost more likely to have a cheater in your game then Halo 2 was at some points. Iv'e completely stopped playing as of yesterday.

the reason halo 4 jumped up one is probably from halo 3 being free. When people play a fun game, they go check out the sequels. 

Jeez, people will try anything to degrade Halo 4 these days won't they?

It's free... That's all that should matter. Every multi-player game that has been free on the XBL marketplace has soared past Halo 4. This is no different

Of course we will. 

Don't you get it? 

Unless we show 343i how disgusting their game is, they won't do any better for H5. 

Even with that, I doubt Halo 5 will be worth 2 shits. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

It just to bad that 75% of those players are cheaters... Game is almost more likely to have a cheater in your game then Halo 2 was at some points. Iv'e completely stopped playing as of yesterday.

I don't ever get cheated lol, it's only happened once since I've been playing recently again

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah i could have seen that coming / but what about next month

But let's say Halo 3 is still above Halo 4 on the next chart. Wouldn't we like to see that? Wouldn't that send a message?

Celebrate 1 year of Halo 4. Using nothing but straight lines, you too can make a 1 year Halo 4 population curve!  :kappa:

parabolic+curve.jpg

1372216071_flatline.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 4

Yeah that's all true but 90% of the reason is still because it was free. You can wrap it up any way you want and blah blah but its still true.

90%... this seems like a statistic pulled right from the stinker

• Downvote (-1) 2

It's hard to care where either game is on the popularity chart when they're both still trash.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo 3 was higher prior to this week, it was in the top 10 at least. Interesting how they had Halo 3 come out the same time as a bunch of other popular sequels and still didn't release the top 20 the next week

Celebrate 1 year of Halo 4. Using nothing but straight lines, you too can make a 1 year Halo 4 population curve! :kappa:

parabolic+curve.jpg

That's some line rider shit right there