• Frags x4

Screenshots:

v4teamslayer2_zps37d4c646.jpg

v4teamslayer3_zpsd590fb39.jpg

v4teamslayer4_zps935c19c1.jpg

v4teamslayer1_zps9d0214ae.jpg

Map Download

• Upvote (+1) 5

Junior is doing a live test lobby he plans to stream on top of doing a recap of all the maps that we played. I myself will be doing a face cam for that. Wanted to get a few tests down and give my two cents afterward. Something I plan to do from now on.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I am seeing a very resembling theme of this map back to that of Beaver Creek.

Always loved Beaver Creek as did many so this should be a nice map. Just gotta test it :D

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm probably gonna be playing this A LOT. I seriously can't wait to test this bad boy out :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm probably gonna be playing this A LOT. I seriously can't wait to test this bad boy out :)

When are you testing? I can deliver game play for ya too.

When are you testing? I can deliver game play for ya too.

I'll be testing next Wednesday :/

I'll be testing next Wednesday :/

If ya need a body invite me, I'll play a few rounds.

Yea hopefully it plays well!

I'll try and play this tomorrow.

Right now there isn't a downloadable version...still tweaking a few things and making sure their are little to no problems that occur when playing. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

If ya need a body invite me, I'll play a few rounds.

Sounds good man, I'll hit ya up.

• Upvote (+1) 1

2v2 Gameplay....heads up though, I'm pretty bad :P

Oh my nostalgia! Looks good bro.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey there, Hahka. Just posting here because BE's greatest enemy is down.

I am bitterly surprised how well the spawning held up in the flag game we played. I guess the amount of depth outside the bases compensated for the bases themselves. With that, plus the new opportunities to nade the flag, this succeeds Beaver Creek quite well given the new Mechanics for CTF (though the waypoint still makes shit easier for defenders).

I can C/P this to THC later if you really want me to, but all in all, you [and Sitri] did a great job on this. I'm glad I got to play the map and correct my judgment.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just downloaded it and took a look, looks very promising. One thing bothering me is the pallets though. They don't break as easily as the glass in Halo 2, you have to punch them twice...

Hey there, Hahka. Just posting here because BE's greatest enemy is down.

I am bitterly surprised how well the spawning held up in the flag game we played. I guess the amount of depth outside the bases compensated for the bases themselves. With that, plus the new opportunities to nade the flag, this succeeds Beaver Creek quite well given the new Mechanics for CTF (though the waypoint still makes shit easier for defenders).

I can C/P this to THC later if you really want me to, but all in all, you [and Sitri] did a great job on this. I'm glad I got to play the map and correct my judgment.

Thanks man, I know you're one of my biggest critics :P. .....anyways I really just tried to take what Beaver Creek did well and optimize it for Halo 4's gameplay with the tools we are given. About the spawns, I've learned so much from Chef and after conquering Onyx TS spawns I feel like I could make any spawn system work.

Im glad you were able to stay open minded until you played the map and I appreciate the compliments as well. :)

Just downloaded it and took a look, looks very promising. One thing bothering me is the pallets though. They don't break as easily as the glass in Halo 2, you have to punch them twice...

Yes this is something that I looked heavily into when making the map thats why the pallets windows arent an essential route necessary to succeed. However they only take one grenade to destroy so get creative when breaking them. Hence the small ramp leading up to flag from the front door should help you out a lot.

This map is just a fucking masterpiece. I don't know how it plays but it's soooo good looking.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This map is just a fucking masterpiece. I don't know how it plays but it's soooo good looking.

Simply ahmehzing!

Beaver Creek has always been one of my favorite maps. I hope it gets the attention it deserves.