Sign in to follow this  
CyReN

First Strike Live Show Discussion

Can we talk about getting rid of sprint possibly? :ghost: Just curious.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Multiple threads about V5 and No Sprint gametypes :D join the discussion there!

But yeah, NS V5 with 120% speed :D

• Upvote (+1) 1

This needs to be addressed by  :gandhi:  on one of his podcast ft ghost

• Upvote (+1) 1

This needs to be addressed by  :gandhi:  on one of his podcast ft ghost

Exactly what I was thinking. I think I die more by sprint than anything..#BumperJumperProblems

Looks like we will have Gandhi, Saucey, Mikwen, and Ninja on tonight show. Talking UMG/AGL/E3.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Looks like we will have Gandhi, Saucey, Mikwen, and Ninja on tonight show. Talking UMG/AGL/E3.

No offense intended here, but I dont think saucey adds to much to the conversations except really basic generalizations.

Dont know who I would choose to replace him tho.....

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

No offense intended here, but I dont think saucey adds to much to the conversations except really basic generalizations.

I enjoy his ability to not sugarcoat everything which allows the viewers to really see the truth, whereas someone like Ninja is more of an optimistic guy (not saying there's much wrong with that) who will always look on the bright side of things. It's nice to have variation in the lineup because it is a discussion show after all. 

Can't wait, I love these discussion shows. Have you scheduled a time for it to go live so I know when to tune in?

Joe shoots people straight (which can be rare for content creators), you may not like him but he is pretty well liked in the Halo community. Also the show originally started off with him and Ninja too then evolved into First Strike.

Another perspective on it is we have 4 unique POV:

• Gandhi - Caster/Former Pro
  • Ninja - Current Pro/Streamer
  • Saucey - Content Creator/Fan
  • Ghost - Gametype Creator/Former Pro

The show is trying to get people with somewhat different backgrounds in the community, but also have great conversation that don't turn into such a circle jerk.

----

Live show is at 5:30pm est too.

Tuning in...

EDIT: I'm curious. Do you think it would be in the realm of possibility to get Quinn or Bravo on one of the live shows?

Tuning in...

EDIT: I'm curious. Do you think it would be in the realm of possibility to get Quinn or Bravo on one of the live shows?

They are fans of the shows and we will try our best, it's just really hard with MS. It may have to be pre-recorded then viewed by them, it may not go through at all too if they don't like something. Best we could probably do is like a E3/Pax interview or something without those restrictions.

They are fans of the shows and we will try our best, it's just really hard with MS. It may have to be pre-recorded then viewed by them, it may not go through at all too if they don't like something. Best we could probably do is like a E3/Pax interview or something without those restrictions.

ok I understand. I thought I saw Quinn posting recently about going on a Halo podcast type of deal and I thought; That should be first strike live show!

ok I understand. I thought I saw Quinn posting recently about going on a Halo podcast type of deal and I thought; That should be first strike live show!

He was going to be on Frag Logic with Arctyc and Skyzyn but it fell through with MS I believe.

He was going to be on Frag Logic with Arctyc and Skyzyn but it fell through with MS I believe.

Wasn't there a podcast with Frank O'Connor, Bravo and K Franklin a few months back?

I like the alternation of pros on the show, it'd be cool to see Roy on one, maybe Dersky or flamesword too. 

I like the alternation of pros on the show, it'd be cool to see Roy on one, maybe Dersky or flamesword too. 

If we got Roy twitch would die.

Joe shoots people straight (which can be rare for content creators), you may not like him but he is pretty well liked in the Halo community. Also the show originally started off with him and Ninja too then evolved into First Strike.

Another perspective on it is we have 4 unique POV:

• Gandhi - Caster/Former Pro
  • Ninja - Current Pro/Streamer
  • Saucey - Content Creator/Fan
  • Ghost - Gametype Creator/Former Pro

The show is trying to get people with somewhat different backgrounds in the community, but also have great conversation that don't turn into such a circle jerk.

----

Not trying to insult him, I subscirbe to his youtube and watch his videos, most of the time in the 4 person setting I dont believe he adds too much to the conversation.

I think he is great in a one person and one on one situation 

Not trying to insult him, I subscirbe to his youtube and watch his videos, most of the time in the 4 person setting I dont believe he adds too much to the conversation.

I think he is great in a one person and one on one situation 

Some like 1v1 some like 4's, up to people.

----

Going live - http://www.twitch.tv/gobeyondent