TWrex

Old Pros trickling back

Just in the last 8 hours or so

Naded has said he is practicing heavy for AGL Wired and plan to expect to see him at events soon.

Elamite plans on playing at AGL7 because hes driving Ace to the event. If Slaughter House picked him up I think my pants would explode :P

Nothing crazy to report here just a couple updates. <3

#Halo

• Upvote (+1) 2

Just in the last 8 hours or so

Naded has said he is practicing heavy for AGL Wired and plan to expect to see him at events soon.

Elamite plans on playing at AGL7 because hes driving Ace to the event. If Slaughter House picked him up I think my pants would explode :P

Nothing crazy to report here just a couple updates. <3

#Halo

Did anyone else see the T2 tweet? Not sure what to make out of it.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm just hoping enough people come back to see some real nail biting matches! SOMEBODY has to dethrone or at least challenge Ambush.

I also noticed Brake playing with a lot of pros lately on random 8s and stuff. I always liked Brake when he was with Ryanoob and NocturnalKernal on an old Warriors squad a few years back. 

Roy tweeted Coby after he got out of the hospital that he wanted to play with Coby after the update went live. Not sure if he played or not, but Roy coming back would be HUGE. #DropGoofyforRoy

• Upvote (+1) 4

I don't see enough people appreciating that Neighbor and Best Man are back... I'm starting to REALLY like Halo again :D

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't see enough people appreciating that Neighbor and Best Man are back... I'm starting to REALLY like Halo again :D

i love neighbor its just hard to be a deep supporter when he really doesnt do much but play. Not that thats an issue its just fairly non exciting until events.

It's cool to have Naded back. I played him in FFA around a month ago and he still seemed pretty good.

I also some speculation about Fearitself returning..Possibly for one event, but who knows?

Why doesn't Walshy & Strongside play anymore?

They'd wreck everyone.

Last I heard, Walshy is going back to school and doing an after school program where he teaches kids how to play Halo and other games. Walshy still plays, but he doesn't really have enough time to compete. As for Strongside, I haven't heard anything about him since he got his truck.

I also some speculation about Fearitself returning..Possibly for one event, but who knows?

But he doesn't even play!!!  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

I also noticed Brake playing with a lot of pros lately on random 8s and stuff. I always liked Brake when he was with Ryanoob and NocturnalKernal on an old Warriors squad a few years back. 

I talked to Brake a few months back andhe says he wants to go to events sometime soon 

UPDATE: ELUMNITE ELAMITE HOAXER AND VALEN TEAMING

SICKKKKKKKKKKK

Drop Valen for Naded and you would have a true throwback team.

I had the pleasure of playing with StrongSide a few weeks back. The guy literally eats anything that moves. True definition of skill.

• Upvote (+1) 2