TWrex

Old Pros trickling back

good to see things coming back together :D would be sick to see T2 and ogre2 come back! 

Before you know it we might see Fizzor playing Halo4 again.  :kappa:

:bman:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Before you know it we might see Fizzor playing Halo4 again.  :kappa:

563109_338192316228481_1265554088_n.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1

Good point definitely. I can confirm that is why FiS dropped out of the scene though.

Fearitself was in Ninja's stream chat last night, said he'd come back if sprint was removed.

Elamite Warrior is back everyone!

@BrutusGG

He is teaming with Valen, Elumnite, Hoaxer as Team Immortal

Who's stoked to see him back?!

They lost a simplex slayer to Ambush 50-19. Glad hes back but his team is going to get the dick at knoxville. 

I saw FiS chatting it up on Ninja's stream lastnight calling Warriors trash.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The more old pros that come back the better. It creates hype for tournaments and increases viewership(if they attend). My only question is will old pros coming back cause some major shakeups amongst the top teams?

Imagine final boss and instinct becoming teams again. It will be like before , carbon , fb and instinct . Maybe status quo too?

The more old pros that come back the better. It creates hype for tournaments and increases viewership(if they attend). My only question is will old pros coming back cause some major shakeups amongst the top teams?

I'm thinking so. If Elamite Neighbor Naded, etc. come back and dedicate themselves, then I can see some team changes happening.

I want to get back to the Halo 3 days of 250-300 teams competing. We need the legendary teams back, Final Boss, Carbon, Str8 Rippin, Instinct, Triggers Down.

I want to get back to the Halo 3 days of 250-300 teams competing. We need the legendary teams back, Final Boss, Carbon, Str8 Rippin, Instinct, Triggers Down.

Don't we all....

• Upvote (+1) 1