TWrex

Old Pros trickling back

Anyone know what Assault has been up to? 

League of Legends

What is Hysteria doing these days?

League of Legends

OGRE 1 & 2 plz.

If not then OGRE 1 plz.

I know 2GRE was streaming H1 XBC and a few H4 games as well not too long ago.

I might make a return!

Glad u "might" make a return :) any small chance is still a chance.

League of Legends

League of Legends

That game has taken hostage my boyfriend and won't give him back :angry:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Karma, Shockwave, SS. If these players came back, I would be pretty stoked to watch.

Elamite Warrior is back everyone!

@BrutusGG

He is teaming with Valen, Elumnite, Hoaxer as Team Immortal

Who's stoked to see him back?!

It's weird to not see as familar faces as much as you did in MLG. It's sad how many people honestly played it for the money, and not for the love of the game. :(

Anyone know what Assault has been up to? 

He was going to team with Status Quo for AGL7 but backed out...

-Alias

Always good to see players that made the game what it is today, make a return. Add some more talent to the game.

It's weird to not see as familar faces as much as you did in MLG. It's sad how many people honestly played it for the money, and not for the love of the game. :(

Hmm, I think that most of the pros started off playing the game they love and left as they realized they weren't having fun anymore. I wouldn't throw it out there that pros stopped playing Halo because the money dried up. There's no real money in it now and some pros we haven't seen game in a while are coming back because real changes are happening.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hmm, I think that most of the pros started off playing the game they love and left as they realized they weren't having fun anymore. I wouldn't throw it out there that pros stopped playing Halo because the money dried up. There's no real money in it now and some pros we haven't seen game in a while are coming back because real changes are happening.

Good point definitely. I can confirm that is why FiS dropped out of the scene though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Good point definitely. I can confirm that is why FiS dropped out of the scene though.

I'm sure some did, but I'm certain that for many, it wasn't something they enjoyed doing anymore due to the game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I have a feeling that many of them left because they didn't love Halo 4.

• Upvote (+1) 2

TSquared also said he would start playing Halo again now that its 4shot...he has been away from the scene for about half a year.

If TSquared and Ogre 2 come back for AGL Nationals, that would be insanely awesome.

you guys are reading why into this. However when I first saw that I thought it was about all the "pros" starting to post again on forums. 

• Downvote (-1) 1

Sometimes life happens and one can no longer commit as much time as they once did to playing video games. Stuff like college, family, work, and all that jazz. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

It would be nice to see some old pros return but i don't expect any of the aforementioned teams to be in top sixteen at this event. There's a reason a number of these guys quit in the first place, and it's not because they were too busy: it was a) because they were bad at it or b) didn't like the game. If you aren't as good or don't like the game then you don't travel to 3rd party events when MLG drops your pro game to earn LESS or NO money. Also I mean bad in the scope of a professional skill gap, not bad in general. It would be nice to see old names shine but halo 4 is a lot more work practice wise and with the lesser guarantee of bringing home decent cash i wouldn't expect pros to flock back in decent numbers until agl can give out bigger prize pools and contracts and halo 4 continues to be improved competitiely through updates. Would be cool though to see full oldschool teams come out of the woodwork. I feel like some one told me the other day mackeo is back. would rather see all of 5k, or all of storm ventures etc.

Sometimes life happens and one can no longer commit as much time as they once did to playing video games. Stuff like college, family, work, and all that jazz. 

Agreed. Life goes on. :(