Transkrypt

**New Halo 3 Customs List**

I have just created an account for players looking to play MLG variant gametypes on Halo 3. This tag will be checked and cleaned regularly. Please send a friend request to the tag and I will add you! Please don't add this tag if you aren't serious about playing H3.

XBL Customs List GT: aHaloMLGCustoms

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

If you want to add my tag that's no problem. Be sure you are a good/mature player, have a mic and want to play Halo 3 regularly.

XBL GT: Transkrypt

^^^^^^^^

Thank you for your time,

Peace!

we have a thread for this on the main forum already and an account set up for this exact purpose. 

Tag is Beyond H3 1

we have a thread for this on the main forum already and an account set up for this exact purpose. 

Tag is Beyond H3 1

I'm sure your tag will fill up pretty quick. I was running 4 custom tags as well not too long ago before I stopped playing. I will forsure join your list, though I was just simply trying to help revive the hype of H3. The more the merrier, right?

-T

I'm sure your tag will fill up pretty quick. I was running 4 custom tags as well not too long ago before I stopped playing. I will forsure join your list, though I was just simply trying to help revive the hype of H3. The more the merrier, right?

-T

yea it has about 70 or so people on it right now