Twisted

Looking for a team/players to run with

I enjoy playing the game when I can. I'd love to compete in event's, if they ever come about again. I heard gandhi was maybe going to host one since AGL failed. I'd like to get some guys and run customs or MM with. At least decent players. I have a decent shot and call out, try to be a good team player. I don't play the smarteset sometimes, but know how to. Halo 3 and Halo 4, I enjoy both games. I don't have high ranks in H3 (havent played it much on this Gt). But I'm a good guy, I try my best not to get mad, and try my best to win. Just looking to run games with some guys that are good (i'm decent), and make some friends. I will accept any invite as long as I'm not in a party already, or messing around with my buddy from school. My Gt is: Twistedpp

long intro, but I don't wanna play with assholes who are going to cuss me for playing bad when there's nothing on the line. I want to play with better players so I can get better too.

hey twisted i am a low rank in h3 new account an all really need some h3 friends but not ruling out h4 i have a decent shot i strafe well when want to callouts and comm are my bigest pluses i am loving this halo 3 revial the  game is beautiful i know whats like to choke and get yelled at so im not into that thing my gt is JUKEBOXHEROx199 i play from 11 in  the morning and few breaks during the day and about half the week i game pretty late add me if u want good luck finding player's at ur skill level it's harder than it seems !

hey twisted i am a low rank in h3 new account an all really need some h3 friends but not ruling out h4 i have a decent shot i strafe well when want to callouts and comm are my bigest pluses i am loving this halo 3 revial the  game is beautiful i know whats like to choke and get yelled at so im not into that thing my gt is JUKEBOXHEROx199 i play from 11 in  the morning and few breaks during the day and about half the week i game pretty late add me if u want good luck finding player's at ur skill level it's harder than it seems !

I'll send you a f/r. I used to have a jukeboxhero on my friends list I think. But yeah, I am definitely up to run mm and customs. It's all in good fun

Sent a  f/r to all of you. Pretty much the same situation; quit for a few years, been slowly coming back just need to people to run with.