Sign in to follow this  
JohrDinh

Titanfall is exclusive for life of the title

Sort of disappointed to hear. Looks like i'll be missing out unless H5 is good lol.

I honestly didn't know that Titanfall was a timed exclusive. Either way, the game will be amazing and honestly I'm glad that is at least on the Xbox One. (One of the 2 next gen console). It doesn't bother me a bit tbh.

It's gonna sell a lot of Xbox consoles, which is very important considering the bad press. It's also on PC and 360 so it's not like it's ONLY on the Xbox One. I think it'll be a huge release, and going to PS4 later would make the growth that much bigger, but it will cement a base on Xbox which is good. Also, you can always buy for PC and play it using ur PS4 controller;)

Sort of disappointed to hear. Looks like i'll be missing out unless H5 is good 

Damn looks like I'll be missing out too. I don't think buying a console for one game is worth it. Overall, I think PS4 will be the better system and this is coming from a guy whose been with Xbox since day 1 of the original.

Damn looks like I'll be missing out too. I don't think buying a console for one game is worth it. Overall, I think PS4 will be the better system and this is coming from a guy whose been with Xbox since day 1 of the original.

I find the smartest thing to do is wait and watch how things play out, so I will not be buying any next-gen console until I know there at least a few titles I will be playing regularly. Titanfall looks to be a promising game, but I'll wait and see if the game reflects the parts of CoD I dislike, or becomes different enough for flaws to be overlooked.

Thank god, now my XBO purchase is only that much more justified. If it came to PS4 at a later date, rage would be had.

Well yea of course its an exclusive.....pretty sure that was said at E3 lol. Or atleast it was implied or assumed.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Reason why i'm going with the PS4 is because of the variety of games(from the PS3), PS+ and they are improving the things that i thought needed to be improved on the PS3 . This last few years by them has impressed me. I've also played on the 360 WAY more.

I find the smartest thing to do is wait and watch how things play out, so I will not be buying any next-gen console until I know there at least a few titles I will be playing regularly. Titanfall looks to be a promising game, but I'll wait and see if the game reflects the parts of CoD I dislike, or becomes different enough for flaws to be overlooked.

Agreed. Even though i've pretty much decided to get a PS4, waiting is always the best thing to do.

Well yea of course its an exclusive.....pretty sure that was said at E3 lol. Or atleast it was implied or assumed.

Well, no. Dead Rising 1 and 2 were 360 exclusives, so was fable 2 and 3 and the Mass Effect series use to be exclusives to the 360 as well, but they're all for the PS3 now. So since Respawn isn't a MSFT team like 343i and Black Tusk(or is it Dusk?) it could easily have been on the PS4 later on.

Wait since when are exclusives a bad thing? I thought thats what people liked.

So i think it's only this Titanfall that will be an exclusive. There's a chance that other Titanfall games could land on the PS4.

Wait since when are exclusives a bad thing? I thought thats what people liked.

Yes and no. I plan on getting a PS4 so now i won't get to play Titanfall. To be honest i don't really care for this game since it's only MP. I think this could have had a really cool campaign.

So i think it's only this Titanfall that will be an exclusive. There's a chance that other Titanfall games could land on the PS4.

Yes and no. I plan on getting a PS4 so now i won't get to play Titanfall. To be honest i don't really care for this game since it's only MP. I think this could have had a really cool campaign.

isn't the campain in the multiplayer?

isn't the campain in the multiplayer?

Yeah it is, but it's an MP with a story to the mission. I'm pretty sure the story doesn't continue to progress.

Damn this sucks because I'm going to get a PS4. Well, I'll get an X1 if Halo 5 turns out to be good, but I'm not holding my breath. Was really looking forward to this game too.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's gonna sell a lot of Xbox consoles, which is very important considering the bad press. It's also on PC and 360 so it's not like it's ONLY on the Xbox One. I think it'll be a huge release, and going to PS4 later would make the growth that much bigger, but it will cement a base on Xbox which is good. Also, you can always buy for PC and play it using ur PS4 controller;)

Respawn however have already stated that the XB1 version of titanfall is the definitive version. The 360 version is an inferior port made by another dev entirely, and the PC version according to respawn doesnt have all of the good that the XB1 version has. It all just depends on what you want out of titanfall I guess.