Sign in to follow this  
Mayday

Where would you like to see an AGL tournament?

I'd love to see an Atlanta, Georgia event.  It was originally on the schedule for AGL this year, but got wiped out.  A lot of people were excited for an event to come to Atlanta,  It is a good central hub for FL, AL, SC, TN, GA.

I would like to see one in the Northeast.  Ideal location would probably be between Boston, New York, and Providence

I want to try and make this theatre event possible. It's not a movie theatre, its a private cabaret theatre. It's one HUGE room with lots of seating, and a big stage. Theres a section to set up a casting booth, a studio basement for pool play and other stations, as well as plenty of back-stage room. In the colder months, nobody really comes out so the theatre just sits idle. Told me he'd be glad to host an event, so long as we can provide the equipment to do it. 

Should I make an Indie-gogo? We haven't had a NE event since MLG Providence!

• Upvote (+1) 1

I would love to go to any event in TX, From dallas to houston to Austin to San Antonio would be Fantastic.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I want to try and make this theatre event possible. It's not a movie theatre, its a private cabaret theatre. It's one HUGE room with lots of seating, and a big stage. Theres a section to set up a casting booth, a studio basement for pool play and other stations, as well as plenty of back-stage room. In the colder months, nobody really comes out so the theatre just sits idle. Told me he'd be glad to host an event, so long as we can provide the equipment to do it. 

Should I make an Indie-gogo? We haven't had a NE event since MLG Providence!

You will have to turn it in to a LAN center first. AGL, UMG, MLG,and  PGL won't even think about it, unless that happens. Even if it becomes a LAN center, there is no guarantee an event will be held there.

Thanks for all the responses so far!

I agree. If is on Miami or Orlando I would go.

Both Miami/Orlando and Dallas/Houston have been really popular. Thanks!

New Orleans. It's one of, if not the, most popular sports city in the country. Super Bowl, Final Four, Sugar Bowl, BCS Championship, WWE, X-games, tons of other small sport tournaments as well, like multiple fishing tournaments, a national bowling one last year, and ballroom dancing competitions (yep they exists). I know we're talking e-sports but it's in the middle of the country and It'll be perfect for both Eastern and Western players. And it's a fun city to hang out in during the off time. It's also full of warehouses made specifically for these type of events.

• Downvote (-1) 1

New Orleans. It's one of, if not the, most popular sports city in the country. Super Bowl, Final Four, Sugar Bowl, BCS Championship, WWE, X-games, tons of other small sport tournaments as well, like multiple fishing tournaments, a national bowling one last year, and ballroom dancing competitions (yep they exists). I know we're talking e-sports but it's in the middle of the country and It'll be perfect for both Eastern and Western players. And it's a fun city to hang out in during the off time. It's also full of warehouses made specifically for these type of events.

Definitely second this. Do you live in Nola?