Sign in to follow this  
Mayday

Where would you like to see an AGL tournament?

Definitely second this. Do you live in Nola?

Yeah. I've seen and heard of hundreds of conventions and tournaments happen in NOLA. I simply don't think AGL and MLG are aware of the support NOLA has for these type of things, and I spread that info out when I can.

Dallas dallas dallas dallas dallas, even houston, san antonio, austin, JUST COME TO TEXAS

• Upvote (+1) 2

I know Florida has been mentioned already, but I would be stoked if ya'll came to Tallahassee or Miami.

:D

Yeah. I've seen and heard of hundreds of conventions and tournaments happen in NOLA. I simply don't think AGL and MLG are aware of the support NOLA has for these type of things, and I spread that info out when I can.

New Orleans would be a very unique place to hold a tournament. So much culture within one city!

• Upvote (+1) 1

I Think there should be another one in NJ Maybe not Local Battles. And one in New York City. Tons of players will roll in from the Tri-state area and players from Baltimore and Virginia. Of course players from the United States will come to these events like Ambush and Status Quo.

in the Northeast, like the capital of NY, Albany. Highly populated with lots of cities nearby and easier travel than NYC. Plenty of hotel stay and a nice area for fans that don't live in central America

I Think there should be another one in NJ Maybe not Local Battles. And one in New York City. Tons of players will roll in from the Tri-state area and players from Baltimore and Virginia. Of course players from the United States will come to these events like Ambush and Status Quo.

in the Northeast, like the capital of NY, Albany. Highly populated with lots of cities nearby and easier travel than NYC. Plenty of hotel stay and a nice area for fans that don't live in central America

Both could be really cool. Thanks!

Columbus always had a good halo showing for MLG, I would love to see an AGL event at the Columbus convention center. Such a cool place.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why not in Columbus, It had the biggest halo event we have seen in a while and ALSO its in Ogre2's back yard, maybe we will attend for once.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Weren't they supposed to be going to Miami and having small events and then big events and things like that?

AGL 7, I believe, was going to be in Miami, but Battlefield Knoxville offered them a bigger venue.

Columbus always has a good turn out and IMO, AGL columbus was the most entertaining event AGL ever had, why not go back? 

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada... lol not happening obviously.

don't really matter to me but a west coast event would be nice. maybe something westcoast and near that canadian boader so I could possibly afford the flight to attend. I can only dream though.

I would definitely come down from Vancouver to attend an event in Seattle. Brad has said though that he couldn't do an event there without help from 343i due to cost/venue size, etc.

Somewhere in Washington State or Oregon! I live in NW Oregon and would LOVE to see AGL there as a substitiue for MLG..till MLG returns and Halo is back in power. :)