Cisco

need help on picking a monitor

Hey guys I need help choosing a new monitor to play on my xbox. I just want to know your opinion on monitors before I purchase one.

-thanks in advance

Not a fan of the BenQ that MLG's using, the ASUS one from 2011 was the best monitor I've ever used. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Not a fan of the BenQ that MLG's using, the ASUS one from 2011 was the best monitor I've ever used.

I heard really good thing about asus do you know any good models?

I heard really good thing about asus do you know any good models?

Sorry, I was in loading screen for an H3 game, didn't have time to give you a model number. Looks like someone else got it though! 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I use the 236H. Highly recommend as well. Crazy how it is $200 though i bought mine for $140. I'm guessing they don't make them anymore.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I've got an ASUS VE228H that I bought recently, I can vouch for ASUS making good monitors, really like mine so far.

• Upvote (+1) 1

ASUS VH236H I have as well but theres new ones out there in the market like what mrBucket101 mentioned. Like still I would go with ASUS or BenQs

Just the matter how much you're willing to spend on one.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The BENQ XL2420TE is the best gaming monitor out right now. It displays 144HZ and has anti flicker technology.

Also ASUS and BENQ will be launching with G-SYNC( If you have a PC ) G-SYNC will match your Refresh with your videos FPS out put so you wont have to worry about tearing. If you want to wait for that new technology.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I use an ASUS VH236H. I've had no problems with it whatsoever. It also comes with speakers, which was one of the things I was happy about. I can watch Netflix with out wearing my astros lol. Get this monitor though, it's worth the investment.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I recently bought and use ASUS VX238H, pretty awesome because I can only use HDMI. Plus it's 1ms so fastest response for the price I guess. Would recommend.

This. I havent seen BenQ that didnt have trash picture.

This. I havent seen BenQ that didnt have trash picture.

The ones I used at Dallas 12 either had mad input delay, shitty washed out picture, or froze up every now and then. 

But then again, 95% of the equipment used at Dallas 12 was shit, had routers crap out on us in 2 matches, and I'm pretty sure those TB mixamps gave me some kind of cancer. 

• Upvote (+1) 1