Gordon

Zero Bloom Gametypes [Reach, Modded]

OP has been MIA from the modding community for years. If his tags don't have the gametypes, your best bet is to find someone else who downloaded them.

Worst comes to worst, I "could" help remake them since I have Ksoft and documentation, but it'll be a painful experience.

What would it take to make zero bloom settings? I would imagine you would have to mod the game type and change the bloom percentage. But I'm sure it's easier said than done.

What would it take to make zero bloom settings? I would imagine you would have to mod the game type and change the bloom percentage. But I'm sure it's easier said than done.

You need KSoft 1.4 (1.5 will work too, but korn decided to remove documentation for MegaloScript for whatever reason), and you need the raw gametypes you wanna work with in a file on your PC. After that, we need KSoft to decode the gametypes into an XML form. First, we'll need to compare the default Slayer gametype vs Bleedthrough ZB Slayer to isolate what properties control bloom and bleedthrough. After that, we'll need to take each gametype we want to convert and apply those properties to each. Then, its just a matter of putting those gametypes back on your Xbox, which should just be a simple matter of resigning them.

I don't currently have an Xbox 360 with me. If you can provide me with ZB Bleedthrough Slayer, and then the default version of the gametypes you want converted, I'm fairly certain I can get the job done.

OP has been MIA from the modding community for years. If his tags don't have the gametypes, your best bet is to find someone else who downloaded them.

Yeah we’ll do you know anyone who downloaded them? And if not can you do this? Please.

Worst comes to worst, I "could" help remake them since I have Ksoft and documentation, but it'll be a painful experience.

You need KSoft 1.4 (1.5 will work too, but korn decided to remove documentation for MegaloScript for whatever reason), and you need the raw gametypes you wanna work with in a file on your PC. After that, we need KSoft to decode the gametypes into an XML form. First, we'll need to compare the default Slayer gametype vs Bleedthrough ZB Slayer to isolate what properties control bloom and bleedthrough. After that, we'll need to take each gametype we want to convert and apply those properties to each. Then, its just a matter of putting those gametypes back on your Xbox, which should just be a simple matter of resigning them.

I don't currently have an Xbox 360 with me. If you can provide me with ZB Bleedthrough Slayer, and then the default version of the gametypes you want converted, I'm fairly certain I can get the job done.

what about Xbox one BC?

what about Xbox one BC?

You would still need a 360 to move the files from PC to console. Once they are on a 360, they can either be uploaded to a file share or cloud storage where they can be downloaded onto an Xbox One.

Basically most if not all game types.I hate to bother people with such a request, but I was also was interested in KSoft 1.4. However, when I attempted to download from Halomods website, my anti virus program kicked in and wouldn't let me download.

Basically most if not all game types.I hate to bother people with such a request, but I was also was interested in KSoft 1.4. However, when I attempted to download from Halomods website, my anti virus program kicked in and wouldn't let me download.

Aight check your PM's. If it doesn't work out, let me know. Its no bother, I've actually wanted to learn MegaloScript, but I haven't ever been motivated to since I only ever mod Halo's that lack it.

I have some Zero Bloom gametypes and maps in my fileshare:

GT: Vode CE

• Upvote (+1) 1

Any gametypes that make it 4sk without making explosives OP?

That's not really something mods can fix. Reach's scripting only pointed toward existing options for things like damage and resistance. Only Halo 4 expanded these options and allowed you to put whatever number.

Just downloaded ZB ball and bomb for the first time (thank you, Sitri's fileshare). I almost want to get a Reach lobby going, except I've gone so long without playing Halo regularly that what little skill I had in the first place has surely atrophied by now.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Any gametypes that make it 4sk without making explosives OP?

Check out the Gold Pro stuff, they used the 4sk DMR. IIRC it's setting both damage and resistance to 125, becuase of a bug/rounding error the DMR becomes 4sk without affecting any other weapon.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just downloaded ZB ball and bomb for the first time (thank you, Sitri's fileshare). I almost want to get a Reach lobby going, except I've gone so long without playing Halo regularly that what little skill I had in the first place has surely atrophied by now.

I'm totally down for that.

If anyone wants to get some v7 games going hmu.

EDIT: Does ANYONE know where I can find the v7/updated version of Element? I've looked everywhere but no luck. It added lights to Green and Gold and replaced Camo with a Custom, I've seen it in a few vids and I've always wanted it.

If they add a 4K 60 Reach to MCC and an option to remove the motion blur, I'd actually consider playing the worst Halo game ever made again.

The chances of them making the entire game NBNS is virtually 0 though. FeelsBadMan