Mike

Players in Canada

Post your gamertags and halo 5 team arena rank if you want local players to add you. If your looking to join a team to compete with and want to know when the next halo LANs are than send a request to join "Greater Winnipeg Halo" on Facebook. Dont be shy. Also the Xbox live account "We Are Halo 204" is a account strictly dedacated for the same purpose of finding local talant. I dont use these forums often so you can message me on xbox @ [AMP Storm].

Friendly Manitoban here. Just made a new "Manitoban players" topic post. Join "Greater Winnipeg Halo" of facebook to get connected. Are LAN "scene" is in need of some fresh faces.

AMP Storm. Rank diamond in virtually every playlist for multipule seasons now. Im a friendly team player with a positive attatude that calls out.

@@LucKeS

Do you play CE? I'm also Montreal but I only do CE

I play Halo 5 broski. Add me on XBL Anyways.

I play Halo 5 broski. Add me on XBL Anyways.

Why? We don't play the same game. Unless you want to start playing CE?

Im #1 in Canada, Step off me nerds 

:simms:  :rekt:

lol, pretty sure ives posted in here before, seen the thread, thought i'd post & add some of you.

Alberta, Grande prairie.

Mainly just play H5 & D3, but you'll free to add me on Philosopherrr if you like. I'ma add some of you too.

Why? We don't play the same game. Unless you want to start playing CE?

Drop the CE man. I love the game, but its not worth spending lots of time on anymore. Anyways, if you wont make an effort to join up with the rest of us a see you around sometime.

Im #1 in Canada, Step off me nerds 

:simms:  :rekt:

lol, pretty sure ives posted in here before, seen the thread, thought i'd post & add some of you.

Alberta, Grande prairie.

Mainly just play H5 & D3, but you'll free to add me on Philosopherrr if you like. I'ma add some of you too.

Ya Right. :P

Add me noobski it's been a while.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Drop the CE man. I love the game, but its not worth spending lots of time on anymore. Anyways, if you wont make an effort to join up with the rest of us a see you around sometime.

If you have fun with a game why would you quit playing it?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Nah I'll pass up on the flavor of the week ty

• Upvote (+1) 1

Suit yourself. I'm here for the competition.

Playing to win and a challenge is what keeps things fun for me.

13240776_1045080008893654_59376105133910

Too bad also would have loved to have you join our community. :/

TTYL

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Suit yourself. I'm here for the competition.

Playing to win and a challenge is what keeps things fun for me.

Too bad also would have loved to have you join our community. :/

TTYL

Same here bro not sure why people have the impression that CE isn't played competitively?

Anyway thanks for the kind words, would have been cool to have you come LAN with us. There's something about bringing people together and playing in the same room and talking shit that keeps me going with this old game lol.

If you change your mind, my doors open. We LAN every weekend at my place.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Friendly Manitoban here. Just made a new "Manitoban players" topic post. Join "Greater Winnipeg Halo" of facebook to get connected. Are LAN "scene" is in need of some fresh faces.

Hey man, I live in Alberta but would definitely be down to make the drive for a weekend on LANing

Actually

@woooster , @TRAPGOD is a bk,  @Silos911 , @tombaggy

@Dreamkiller420 , 

@Mitch G 2211 , @ShadowHD09

I see all of you guys are from Alberta, do you want to organize a LAN somewhere, some place? Sometime in July perhaps? July 9,10, 11th weekend?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hey man, I live in Alberta but would definitely be down to make the drive for a weekend on LANing

Actually

@woooster , @TRAPGOD is a bk,  @Silos911 , @tombaggy

@Dreamkiller420 , 

@Mitch G 2211 , @ShadowHD09

I see all of you guys are from Alberta, do you want to organize a LAN somewhere, some place? Sometime in July perhaps? July 9,10, 11th weekend?

I'd be down, sadly I can't really host anything at the moment. I could easily bring an Xbox, monitor, and controllers though.

Also, ShadowHD09 is now @

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'd be down, sadly I can't really host anything at the moment. I could easily bring an Xbox, monitor, and controllers though.

Also, ShadowHD09 is now @

Can you tag any other Albertans? I know @@Philosopher but not sure if he can host, GP is kind of far away haha

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can you tag any other Albertans? I know @@Philosopher but not sure if he can host, GP is kind of far away haha

I believe @@DenialPanda is unless he moved, @@Valiant_Dapper is a rare poster here, but he's a personal friend of mine and he might be interested.

I believe @@DenialPanda is unless he moved, @@Valiant_Dapper is a rare poster here, but he's a personal friend of mine and he might be interested.

I work in Fort McMurray but am down to drive anywhere in Alberta for a weekend LAN as long as it fell on my days off. I work a 7 days on 7 off rotation

Hey I live in Vancouver British Columbia. Looking for friends to possibly build a team to do events online and live . Add me on xbox live pls XClenchX

I take it 'Manitoban Players' is no longer?

-Vancouver, B.C.

-Place onyx consistently in Team Slayer and Team Arena solo queing, and also reached champ 95 in FFA during the May Season.

-Looking for or to create a team of four of chill guys that are good at the game, so we can run games in Arena, and consistently win, to reach Champ.

-My GT: So Conflicted

I live in Vancouver, ive been onyx in various playlists in the past, but now stuck in diamond (solo queue).

I normally play later in the evenings 8pm PST and after, so if you play on or after that time add me up and inv me to party.

GT: Marqo