Mike

Players in Canada

Were a To3 looking for one more local near Ottawa (or anywhere in Ontario alternatively).

Message Jawshe (my GT) for details/tryouts etc.

Even if you aren't looking for a team, message me anyways and just say you saw this post, etc. I'm always looking for fellow Canadians to play some Halo with.

NWT Gamer here, fairly decent, willing to learn new strats and plays.

Shoot a message to Ralifoux

if you're looking for someone to play some serious arena with and to compete in HCS/MLG

Live in BC, looking for a third and fourth. Me and my good friend definitely think we have what it takes to be champion consistently. What is holding us back is having a legit 3rd and 4th on our team to play with. Lately we haven't been grinding that much because of that reason. Its very frustrating to consistently place onxy but never get to champion because of having to play with just me and my bud, plus our two friends who play cod and suck at halo, or me just playing solo. If you are interested please hit us up! Despite us wanting win, we are really chill people. I hate losing just as much as the other team winning, but I hate losing and others taking it out on teammates.

Our GT's: Vices eh (me), AfgPride (buddy)

Any type of response would be awesome, thanks for reading :)

Hi I'm International student in Vancouver, BC, looking for people to meet and game with in H5 (Arena) I've been playing since H3 but just started H5 due to going overseas.

Gradually adapting and getting better, GT: pumaboy94

I speak English and Spanish.

Hii everyone I am from sask looking for good teammates

Want to play one of these days? I'm from Vancouver (though I'm Mexican)  GT: pumaboy94

A Competitive player looking for a competitive team

I am 16, and I live in Vancouver, B.C. I have multiple overkills+ medals under my belt and an unfriggenbelievable medal as well. I know all the power weapon times spawns, setups, and callouts on maps that are in the competitve halo rotation. I would say I am fairly skilled, and I am just looking for a consistent team that is on most of the time. I also want a team so I can consistently make it into champion, gain more friends that are just as competitive as me and maybe compete at a pro level if I find the right teammates. I am very passionate about my love for halo, and I am very competitive, I hate losing just as much as the other team loves winning. I also like to have fun, and chill, I really dislike people who are very negative when things go south, bringing others down with their comments. Overall, I am just looking for a team that is positive, with the gun skill and knowledge, to compete at a high level against anyone. 

If you are interested in me, please contact me through xbox, my gt is "Vices eh"

Thanks for reading :)

Montreal here!

GT: Transkrypt

Montreal, Quebec, CANADA

XBL: LucKeS

Add for online and local tournaments.

GT: Sevennn

Guys let's LAN CE I've got the setup at my place. Sherbrooke St. E (about 15 min walk from Sherbrooke metro)

@@unheeding

Myself, CrispyDew and BertTheBigHurt are looking for 1 more for EGLX coming up. We already have a team pass, and are looking for one person that is driven and motivated to win, as well as be reliable. Message me on XBL (Drew Ren) or Tweet me (@imDrewsky) to run games.

Guys let's LAN CE I've got the setup at my place. Sherbrooke St. E (about 15 min walk from Sherbrooke metro)

@@unheeding

Nah, CE's not my thing.