Mike

Players in Canada

Well we just had a huge H2C LAN in London. Should be doing a LAN for the H5 Launch at Square One and Yorkdale. 

Check out WGG or join the GTH (Greater Toronto Halo) FB Group. We all chat there. Nobody comes on here, no offense

I live in Toronto, Ontario, Canada hit me up and we can run games and even team for events if possible P.S My mic is broken so I recommend that you add me on skype so I can talk vocally.

Gamertag: Kourages

This is ORANGE

Oshawa (Filthy Shwa), Ontario

Hit me up anytime, Always down to run HCS/H2A/Anything else in that order. ;)

I am moving to Kitchener in a couple days to attend the University of Waterloo. I played H3 competively during its lifespan winning a couple local tournaments in Winnipeg (where I am from) as well as competing on Gamebattles. Back in the day I held a lot of really fun and competitive lans at my place and would love to do the same in the future for H2A/H5 (or just attend). Thus, I am eager to get to know some competitive players in the Greater Toronto Area.

My GT is L HighL1ghT L, hit me up if you live in Ontario. I will be offline for the next week or so due to the fact that I will be driving from Winnipeg to Kitchener but once I am settled in I will be online almost every day playing the HCS playlist and would love to play with some locals.

Lots of locals in that area ^ Again, go on Facebook and join Greater Toronto Halo. We just had a Halo 3 LAN with the 360s in Waterloo, was a sick LAN. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Representing Winnipeg & Vancouver

Used to go to Lan tournaments in Winnipeg, cant really find anything in Van.

Add me up for MCC, wouldn't mind playing with people that don't quit out on games, and can keep a somewhat positive k/d ratio.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lots of locals in that area ^ Again, go on Facebook and join Greater Toronto Halo. We just had a Halo 3 LAN with the 360s in Waterloo, was a sick LAN. 

Sounds great, I will check that out later today. Hope to make it to the next LAN.

If anyone wants to play, hit me up. I'm starting at college in a month, so I'm not too sure how busy I'll be, but I'm hoping to be on at least a couple times a week.

Calgary, Alberta.

GT: Silos911

Any competitive players in alberta? I'm from edmonton looking for a few locals to lan with and help with matchmaking stuck at platnuim 6 need players with good callouts and like to have fun! my gt is tom baggyshorts

Any competitive players in alberta? I'm from edmonton looking for a few locals to lan with and help with matchmaking stuck at platnuim 6 need players with good callouts and like to have fun! my gt is tom baggyshorts

There's a few of us. Feel free to add me (Silos911), I'm in Calgary but I'm down to play. Sadly I'm pretty busy with school right now so I'm not on much. If you haven't added me by the next time I'm on I'll shoot you a request.