Mike

Players in Canada

Anyone down to play some H4 slayer at night, preparing for MCC with some good ol halo.

GTA (toronto) here

GT: insanem0nk3

Hey everyone, was going to make a thread to see which Canadian players from back in the day are still around.. I am!

I'm currently living in London ON, going to Fanshawe. I'll be playing MCC of course. Send me a friend request if anyone wants to play sometimes..

GT: Yelnik EH

EDIT: Also if anyone wants to, maybe we can setup or own forum again... If there's enough of us :p

Hey everyone, was going to make a thread to see which Canadian players from back in the day are still around.. I am!

I'm currently living in London ON, going to Fanshawe. I'll be playing MCC of course. Send me a friend request if anyone wants to play sometimes..

GT: Yelnik EH

EDIT: Also if anyone wants to, maybe we can setup or own forum again... If there's enough of us :P

We have our own FB group for Ontario gamers. Very active, and everyone just talks there. Nobody likes forums anymore.

We have our own FB group for Ontario gamers. Very active, and everyone just talks there. Nobody likes forums anymore.

Ah very true. Did you mean a group for Ontario gamers in general or its a specific Halo group?

Ah very true. Did you mean a group for Ontario gamers in general or its a specific Halo group?

Greater Toronto Halo.

I'm in the GTA, looking to get back into Halo in a more competitive level. LANs and Online, would love to run some Matchmaking with people in the same time zone.

Also looking for someone to join the H2A Autumn Doubles Tournament this Saturday. Just looking to get some tournament experience under my belt.

gt: TarpEH

I live in the GTA but live out in London, Ontario for school!

I came 3rd 2 Years ago in WGG's Halo 4 FFA tournament @ Fanshawe College

^If that actually means anything^ hahahahaha

• Upvote (+1) 1

BC Players - http://facebook.com/halobc

This is a page I have created to help grow the competitve Halo scene in British Columbia. Im looking at getting local events started and would love to see the competitive Halo scene grow here. Think of this as the one stop page for all things Competitive Halo in BC!

*I apologize if I am breaking some sort of forum rule, please delete the post if I am.

----

On another note, my GT is 's3 Outbreak'. Add for customs! :D

Im in Vancouver!

From Ottawa, GT: Battlesnipe

also looking to host LAN's HMU if you are interesed

I swear this is a thread for good players!

Players from alberta still around? Lets set up lans boyssssssssss

If you have the means to host a LAN, i will bring Equipz and people!

Can't Find anybody from Winnipeg Canada inbox me if your interested in teaming or Tweet me at 

@Raz_Venom

GT: o8 Venom

From Oshawa, ON

GT- A CANTRO

Always looking for LANs and Customs

I'm in Whitby, I'll add you. We should get a lan going-there has to be others in the GTA that'd come out.

GT: Dr Doublev anyone add me, always looking for people to run matchmaking/customs/lans/online tournies/whatever.

I know there is already a thread for players in Canada but seeing as Canada is the 2nd largest country I thought I'd make a thread just for those players out there in the GTA. I'm looking to get to know more of my local scene and see if any LAN's (Xb1 "LAN") could be set up in the near future.

Area/Region:  I live in Oakville (Halton Region)

Gamertag:     TarpEH

Post your gamertag and the area you live in below and feel free to add me or anyone else commenting.