Sign in to follow this  
Redemption1272

4v4 Map List

This Thread is to have a condensed list of all maps posted here on BE. For those who want their map to be listed, provide a link to your map and I'll update the thread when I can.

Also keep in mind of updated maps, if you wish your map to be updated on this thread then post a link of the updated version. I will make sure to note that your map was updated.

June - 2013

Edifice - 4v4, KOTH, Extract, Slayer, Asymmetric

Holdout - 4v4, CTF, KOTH, Extract, Symmetric

You should have a link to the forgers map thread in parentheses btw as well as the forger.

Edifice (thread) by: Redemption1272 - 4v4, KoTH, Extract, Slayer, Asymmetric

• Upvote (+1) 2

You should have a link to the forgers map thread in parentheses btw as well as the forger.

Edifice (thread) by: Redemption1272 - 4v4, KoTH, Extract, Slayer, Asymmetric

Nice idea, props brutha

• Upvote (+1) 1

Pinned the thread. Make sure to keep the OP updated or we'll have to take it down.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I will be updating the list later tonight as I know of a few forgers wanting to post a few maps! Be sure to keep your eyes peeled for more content!

Two maps have been added to the list! Redemption and Element, both remakes of popular maps in halo Reach. Be sure to send some feedback to this upcoming forger!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nice thread, props to Redemption for making this. Thanks for listing my Maps btw.

Nice thread, props to Redemption for making this. Thanks for listing my Maps btw.

NP buddy, this thread is for the equality of all maps. Not many forums have a singular thread with a full list of every single map posted, so its good to have a download content page for those who need it.

You should post little screenshots next to each map name to draw more attention, i doubt anyone is really gonna click on each map listed

You should post little screenshots next to each map name to draw more attention, i doubt anyone is really gonna click on each map listed

That was the whole point of posting the thread link, this is meant as a to be a thread to have a condensed list that will always have every map listed. Feel free to post a single pic tho if you want of each of your maps. that way it gets others interested.

That was the whole point of posting the thread link, this is meant as a to be a thread to have a condensed list that will always have every map listed. Feel free to post a single pic tho if you want of each of your maps. that way it gets others interested.

I can't do that, thats your thread, i'm asking you to post little thumbnails next to each map in the post so people are more appealed to which map they want to choose from.

I can't do that, thats your thread, i'm asking you to post little thumbnails next to each map in the post so people are more appealed to which map they want to choose from.

I'll see what I can do while keeping the map list condensed. I could do a spoiler thing for each map I suppose but I can't make promises (god I wish I had In-Design powers here)

I'll see what I can do while keeping the map list condensed. I could do a spoiler thing for each map I suppose but I can't make promises (god I wish I had In-Design powers here)

Just make a Photobucket account and resize the thumbnails into something small like the size of our avatars. It literally takes less then 30 seconds for each picture. Doing a spoiler requires too much clicking and makes the thread look like just a bunch of words, no one likes reading about Forge Maps, everyone only wants to see and play them.

Two new Additions to the list, The Park by A haunted Army and Volvex by DG Intensity. Be sure to give your vote and feedback at these two latest additions!

The list has a new Addition! Warlock made by Iforgothisnamederp so be sure to give feedback and to give them a vote!

lol i'm DebonairHalo. I'm on your friend list don't you remember? =D